Birthday Boy

A/N: First of all, I would just like to say, Happy Birthday Chris Evans! Thank you for being such an amazing inspiration to not only me but to everyone else! I couldn't have asked for a better role-model like you! Hope you enjoy your day today babe 🎂🎉❤️ and yes, I wrote my second Evansson one-shot! Took me a week to make but, it was worth it! Love you all and remember to keep requesting (so far I have two, yay!)

------------

"Chris! Chris! Chris!" Little energetic two-year-old Rose jumped on her mom and step-father's bed. Her little light brown curls bounced up and down frantically onto her shoulders as she was screaming with happiness. Chris groaned. Ever since he and Scarlett had tied the knot, Rose had been excited to finally live with him.

He admits, it's fun to live with a toddler like Rose but sometimes, she'll be so full of energy that he and Scarlett have to try and get to her to calm down and go to sleep. And it drove him insanely mad.

Scarlett was the first to get up properly and hold her daughter down, "Baby, baby please, Chris is sleeping. Let him rest. You haven't been able to give him rest for a week," and she tickled Rose which made her squirm with excitement. After she had finally calmed down, Rose sat up in front of her mother with a pout, "But it's Chris' birthday.."

Scarlett laughed, "Oh darling, you're right." And Chris peeked his eyes open to watch his girls' little conversation. "And I have this for him!" Rose pulled out a card filled with basically a liter of glitter. Scarlett gasped and placed the card quickly onto their bedside table. "Baby, why don't you surprise Chris with this later when he wakes up, alright?"

Rose pouted, "alright, mommy," Scarlett hugged Rose, "Sweetheart, he'll be up soon, just let him rest for a while, in the meantime, let's go do something fun!" And suddenly, her mood changed from glum to glad. "Yay! Yay! Yay!" She bounced around the room once again. Scarlett chuckled and she gave a kiss on the cheek to Chris, before walking out of their bedroom along with Rose.

The two girls made a mess in the kitchen; trying to make a birthday breakfast for the special birthday boy himself. By the time Scarlett and Rose had finished the last batch of waffles for Chris, he had already made his way downstairs to them.

"Happy Birthday, Chris!" Rose exclaimed excitedly as she ran toward him and he picked her up, spinning her around. He kissed her cheek gently and placed her down, smiling, "Thank you, sweetie." He grinned at her. He turned to Scarlett who was now smirking with a tray filled with mountainous stacks of waffles and lots and lots of bacon on the side with strawberries in a little bowl.

"And what might this be, Mrs Evans?" Chris asked his wife, walking closer to her. Rose squealed and ran back to their room to fetch her birthday card for him. "Well, this might very well be your birthday breakfast, Mr Evans," She said, while he inched himself closer to her. He snaked his arms round her waist and gave her a long, loving kiss..which was interrupted by the drama queen herself.

"CHRIS! MOMMY!" Rose screamed. It was not surprise that little children hated seeing their parents kiss. Rose was no different to little children.

"Oh sorry, sweetheart. What was it you wanted?" Chris asked, after he broke the kiss with Scarlett.

"I have a special card for you," Rose lit up like a Christmas tree, handing him the glittery birthday card.

To: cHriS

HAPPY BIRthdAY! I hoEP yOU hAVe a gOOD dAy tODAy :)

LoVE frOM rOSE

There was a drawing of Rose, Scarlett and Chris on the left side of the card. fAMiLY.