Afterwords

I gave the nurse the nod to allow all my family in. Lou came in first, she rushed to my side, she saw the babies in both Ty and I's hands. A tear of joy trickled down her cheek. I saw the smile on her face, a smilof happiness.

Georgie followed behind, giving me a hug. "I'm so happy that you are okay."

"As am I Georgie," I smiled, "Do you want to hold her?"

Georgie nodded, picking up the young girl.

"What is her name?" Georgie asked, looking at her.

"Harmony Louise Borden," I told her, "She has brung me Harmony and Louise is after Lou."

Lou smiled, "I love you, Amy."

"That's a beautiful name," Georgie told me, she looked into Harmony's eyes and she spoke, "She is beautiful."

I looked down at my handsome son, and his green eyes that told me he was a son after his old man, who was not quite that old yet.

"This guy, his name is Uriah Jackson Borden. Grandpa, he is named after you," I told him, and passes him to his great-grandfather, who held him like an expensive jewel.

The nurse who had stitched me up announced, "Amy Fleming-Borden needs her rest, only the father of the children may stay in the room. You may visit tomorrow, when she will be let out."

Everyone grumbled a few words and said their cheerful goodbyes, and I was left alone, with Ty and the babies.

Okay guys. This is the second last chapter. One more chapter and I'll be done the book. Please tell me your thoughts of the story. I almost cried during writing this chapter. This is so emotional for me. Thanks for supporting me.

Don't forget to like, vote, comment and such