Month 7

My Belly was huge. I was officially at the 3rd trimester, I only had two months to go, then my babies would be out of me. Ty and the rest of the family is getting tired of my groaning and moaning. And my mood swings, I will cry for no reason these days. It is really hard for me.

"Amy," Georgie called, seeing I was on a bench, outside, "Mom made some hot chocolate and cookies do you want any?"

It was one of those nasty bleh days in May.

"Yeah," I replied, I was always hungry these days, I put my hand out so Georgie could help me up. She did, she was very supportive of me in my pregnancy. When my morning sickness phase was upon me, she always had water and when I needed help she would give it.

I felt a kick, "Georgie! Here's a kick!"

Georgie ran up to me and smiled when I let her put her hand on the babies. Her grin was wild.

"I'll get Lou!" Shr replied running away. Lou always wanted to feel the babies kick. She wants to feel the kicks, she's been saying that from day one. I saw Lou running out. She slowed down as she got to me and smiled wide and placed a hand on my belly. She smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh Amy!" She replied, "I haven't felt this in forever."

I smiled, because my sister was happy and she had been through a lot. This past year has been hard for her, but she seems a lot better now. I'm glad she's happy. Plus, don't tell anyone but I think she still likes Mitch! I personally think they would be great together! Well, would you believe it? My middle schooler matchmaker is coming out!

The kicks had dwindled, Lou grabbed my hand, "It's cold out here, lets eat my cookies and Hot chocolate."

So we all walked to the house, and Lou sat me down on a chair and put 2 dozen or so cookies on a plate and handed me hot chocolate. We all sat and talked, then about half an hour later.

"Hello Amy! Hi Lou and Georgie!" Ty remarked remarked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, last I knew he was going into town for the day and wouldn't be back until at least 6 in the evening.

"It's 6:30," He replied, "I was going to make us some dinner."

6;30! Time sure had passed, it felt like 4, maybe 4:30. "I'm so sorry," I told Ty, "I thought it was like 4, time must have flew!"

"It's alright," Ty told me, "I just have some spegetti on the stove, and I borrowed a movie from the liberary, it'll be a relaxing night."

Ty took me up to the loft where we had luxury spegetti from a can, and afterwords watched "Aloha" a romance movie that Ty slept half the way through it. After it was finished, I lay on the bed thinking, Two more months

A/N: Hey guys, so yah yah it took awhile but it was good, right? Tell me some plots and Ideas because I need some inspiration. Thanks for supporting me!