He's Your Brother

Chapter 21
(2 days later )
Finns pov:
I walked through the door to see Burt, Kurt, Blaine,and my mom sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked her.

"Finn did you know?" Burt asked me.

"Know what?" I asked him.

"Dad." Kurt said.

"No Kurt, Finn is your brother he's supposed to stick up for yoy especially when you're being threatened by this Karofsky kid!" Burt said angrily.

"What you're being threatened? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"Because you're not my brother Finn! You're not even close!" Kurt yelled at me.

"You know what you're right we're not brothers at least we're not now. But if you told me you needed me I would've been there for you." I said and stormed out.

I got into my truck and drove to the park to see Rachel feeding the ducks by herself.

"Hey." I said coming up next to her.

"Hey." She said not looking at me.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm okay." She said.

"Good, thats good. " I said.

"Whats going on Finn?" She asked me annoyed.

"Kurt got threatened by Karofsky and we got into a fight but it doesn't matter because I'm done caring about him , he's not even my brother." I said .

She rolled her eyes,

"Are you fucking serious right now Finn?" She said annoyed.

"Excuse you." I said.

"Finn, Kurt is your brother maybe not by blood but he is your brother and he needs you. So stop being so damn stupid and be there for him." She said and stormed off.