[ 4 ] T a n g o

= Detective Han's POV =

Seoul, KOREA

"Damn it, they got here before us" Han growled, seeing that the Red Hand Gang's warehouse was emptied and it seemed like it was done in a rush since the floor was littered with garbage. "Do you still have your source's number?"

"Yeah...but he hasn't answered any of my calls recently" Myeong Seok admitted sadly.

"Then he's already dead" Detective Han deducted bluntly. They walked around the warehouse looking any clues but they hardly found anything of use. When they finally made it to the upper floors, there it was in the center of the high-ceiling room. A cage.

"This must be Lee's room..." Myeong Seok said in awe looking up at the large expanse of the cage. White roses withered away around the bars from not being attended to. Had they already left for some time now? Myeong Seok watched Detective Han from the corner of his eye, he seemed really tense. "Lee must have some weird fetishes, ehh?" he joked tapping on the white bars of the cage, trying to lighten up the atmosphere but it just earned him a glare.

"He locked up a girl" Detective Han growled, making his distaste evident before continuing to investigate around the cage that had been left open. He stopped when he heard the iron floor behind the naked bed creak under the weight of his foot.

Myeong Seok silently cursed at himself before attempting again. "If I may ask, what's your connection to this case? Everyone talks about how determined you are when it comes to the Red Hand-"

"Myeong Seok take a look at this" Detective Han interrupted, kneeling over the concealed trap door. He lifted it up revealing a little notebook left inside.

Myeong Seok knelt beside him. "What is it...? Is it Lee's?"

He opened it on the first page seeing feminine script that seemed to have been scrawled on the page in a rush;

Dear reader,

I do hope someone finds this someday but on the other hand if someone did find this then that means you have taken my place in this cage and for that I am sorry.

In order to keep my sanity I will record the events of my solitude from now on...and hopefully bring to light the crimes Lee and his gang have gotten away with...

But for now let me tell you my story...one of the many untold stories of victims who got swept into this underground world...

Now, this isn't the story about a princess who was locked away in a tower by an evil jealous queen...

(see the rest in chapter [2.5] rain)

----------------------------

( EXO's POV )

Beijing, CHINA

"We're happy to be here and it's always been a pleasure seeing our fans here in China" Lay answered with a dazzling smile at a press conference shortly after their concert in one of the biggest stadiums in Beijing.

Hundreds of reporters raised their hands and called out eagerly but when they saw a thin pale hand with deadly long red painted nails shoot up they knew there were in for a long night.

"Can you give us the reason why Chanyeol hasn't attended any of your activities here in China?" The woman asked. "Could it be...that not all of you are on good terms right now?" she suggested, strategically placing him on the spot with a wicked grin playing on her red lips. The other reporters began murmuring to each other.

EXO knew who she was, every k-pop star did. She was the infamous Reporter Cha, who specializes in getting all the dirty details and twisting them into million-dollar tabloid headlines for celebrity gossip magazines.