[ 3 ] W i s h

= Detective Han's POV =

Seoul, KOREA

"Detective Han!" his partner, Myeong Seok called frantically, running through the rain towards the crime scene.

He sighed looking back down at his notepad, writing notes down. "I'm working, Myeong Seok"

"You should've waited for me!" he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm your new partner whether you like it or not"

He rolled his eyes, it's not like he wanted a new partner. The department just kept giving him new partners after his last one dies (which he emphasizes WAS NOT HIS FAULT). "That's if you can stay alive long enough" he said dryly before walking away, with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Now stay out of my way, after this I have to investigate where the hell that missing K-Pop Idol is"

"You mean Chanyeol from EXO?"

"Yeah, that one. Their manager hired me as a private investigator for the case. Seems they don't want the press to find out he's missing"

"By the way...We had a sighting on Lee and his gang in Korea last week" Myeong Seok said causing Han to stop in his tracks.

Detective Han slowly turned to face him again. "Keep talking"

Myeong Seok took out a stolen photograph showing Lee speaking to two of his goons that looked like twins. The photograph was a bit blurry and a hand was shown, covering the camera since it was taken in secret through a window. "So we know the location of his hideout?"

"Not only that..." Myeong Seok pointed in the farthest corner which was blurred and mostly cut off. "Do you see that? In the center of the room...there's a cage"

Han's eyes widened as he brought the picture closer to his face. There was in fact a large bird cage in the center of Lee's room with a blurred figure sitting on a swing inside. "A girl..." Han said breathlessly. He couldn't believe it. It was a long shot but there was a chance that she was still alive! "I'll postpone my search for that k-pop star for now, finding out the identity of the girl in the cage is now top priority"

"I overheard that you had a personal connection to the Red Hand Gang case..." Myeong Seok began cautiously. "Do you know the girl in the cage?"

Detective Han took off, taking long strides towards his car and ignoring the hard rain. "I'm not sure...but I'm going to find out..."

I finally found you...

-------------------------

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

Paris, FRANCE

He had never met anyone so unfortunate that smiled the way she did. HELL, he never met anyone less unfortunate that smiled the way she did. Rae seemed to glow as she skipped down the streets of Paris, the heels of her boots clicking on the cobblestones with a rhythm.

It was a beautiful night, many people that were taking stroll and looked at Rae with amusement as she gasped and pointed at everyday things she probably didn't know existed while she was in her cage. "LOOK!" Chanyeol was pulled back to reality when she dragged him to a street vendor that was selling souvenirs.

They looked a bit before Chanyeol lost interest and continued walking. Rae ran to his side holding a keychain with a extravagant clock on it. "Here" she said handing him a matching one and he realized it was looked like the clock at Musée d' Orsay.

"Thanks" he was flattered she got something for him. He was always traveling so he was always the one to buy gifts for his mom and sister. "Why are you giving me this?"