[ 1 ] R U N

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

Seoul, KOREA

The plan was perfect...

We were supposed to slip into the airport unnoticed and then release news that we were heading to China tomorrow.

SO WHY IS THERE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE?

Chanyeol stepped out of the van after his other members and waved at the screaming fans. I was hoping for a peaceful flight too... he sighed.

"Chanyeol watch out!" Baekhyun cried and Chanyeol turned, narrowly dodging a water bottle.

"I love you!!!" The girl screamed trying to lunge at him but was held back by a guard.

"Then please do not harm oppa, okay?" He winked at her and she fainted. He blew out a breath of relief before putting an arm over Baekhyun's shoulders. "Thanks for the heads up"

"There are more sasaeng fans than usual today" Baekhyun noted with a worried look on his face.

"Everything's gonna be alright, our flight is soon and there's plenty of guards-"

"RUN!" D.O. cried bolting past them with Kai and the others.

Dumbfounded, Chan and Baek turned and saw a horde of sasaeng fans charging towards them, the guards were completely overrun. They both turned to each other, eyes wide as saucers before taking off.

"WHERE DO WE GO?" Baek asked the others.

Before anyone could answer they were cut off from the others when another horde of screaming fans appeared from the other hallway. "They cut us off!" Chanyeol grabbed Baek's hand and pulled him into the other hallway. The jumped behind a bunch of huge plant pots and the crowd of girls pranced by.

"What do we do!? We got separated from the others!" Baek was hyperventilating. "WHAT IF WE DIE!?"

Chanyeol slapped the sense back into him. "Would you calm down!? We're not going to die" he peeked around the pot seeing some girls still lingering around the open garden in the airport, searching for them.

"We could! Those sasaeng girls could chop us up and bottle our blood to sell on EBay or WORSE...KEEP IT." Baek paled chewing on his nails nervously.

Chanyeol knew he had to think of a plan and fast.

{ Rae's POV }

Rae adjusted her blonde wig in the mirror. There was no way Lee would recognize her in this disguise she thought admiring her unrecognizable reflection. She was caked with makeup, something very irregular for most Korean girls.

A woman dressed in fancy clothing entered the restroom and placed her large purse on the counter top and turned away for a moment to get tissue from the dispenser.

A moment was all Rae needed to slip her hand in the women's purse and grab her wallet. She quickly dropped it in her bag before casually slipping out of the bathroom. She strut across the marble floor feeling like a model with clothes she shop lifted from the mall recently.

She froze when she saw one of Lee's thugs standing near by, scanning the area for her. She slipped on her huge shades and took out her phone and pretended to be speaking to a friend on the phone as she passed.

They only gave her a fleeting glance before looking around some more. SUCCESS. Rae frowned when she saw a bunch of fan girls running around in hordes. Is there a celebrity around?

"There's Sehun!!!" A girl screamed pointing past Rae and they ran in full force, knocking Rae over. "OPPA~~!"

Rae shook her head and got up patting her legs, here eyes widened when she saw his thugs staring at her in recognition. My wig and shades! She realized in horror seeing them on the floor.