Chapter 1

"Shoot Shoot!" I yelled at Calvin as he was about to get eaten by a zombie on the game. "I'm trying!" He yelled back. "Just push X X O." I heard him push three buttons. All he did was punch the zombie.

I facepalmed. He was supposed to get out his gun by pressing X X O but instead he pressed X X X which made him punch the zombie. I heard him scream through my headphones.

I watched as he got eaten. I yelled at him, "You IDIOT I told you X X O not X X X!" He sighed. "Well, I'm sorry I forgot." I screamed again, "How could you forget we have been playing this game for a whole year and somehow you forgot where the buttons are."

I hear Calvin sigh," Well aren't you in a bad mood." I sighed myself. "I'm sorry Cal, It's just my family they are going on a stupid trip and I won't be able to go because of dumb old school."

Calvin chuckles, "Well Iris, if you didn't flunk Algebra then maybe you would be able to go." My anger came back, "Well why don't you get that game of yours and shove it up your."

"Honey, dinner!"

I groaned and yelled, "Coming mom!" I whispered in the mic, "I got to go, Calvin, I'll talk to you later!" I heard him say by and I log out of the skype Call. I turned off my PlayStation 6 and went downstairs to see the table filled with food.

My mother smiled at me as she put a plate of mash potatoes and said,"Well it's about time you got down here." I rolled my eyes at her and sat down next to my little brother, Logan. He looked at me and smirked, "I heard you weren't going on the cruise with us."

I glared at him, "Shut up you little twerp!" I looked at my mother who brings the last plate full of chicken. I picked up a leg and bit into it. Something I will miss while they're on their little trip is mom's cooking. "So." My mother said glaring at me. Here we go again.

So gave me the 'eye' and said, "Iris, I wish you could go with us but your grades are more important." I gave her a shocked face, "But Mom that's not fair! I've worked so hard."

She raised an eyebrow, "Well it looks like you haven't worked hard enough."

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my plate. I looked at her, "But mom how will I take care of myself? I can't be here by myself." She smiled, "That's why I told Mrs. Esponelle to watch you and I will leave you with 150 dollars because we will be gone for a week."

I folded my arms and glared at her, "Really Mrs. Esponelle I thought you said she was a huge alcoholic!" My mother frowned her eyebrows and sighed, "Ok what about Mr. Marshall." I glared at her, "Crack head and was once a criminal."

She made a face and shook her head, "Fine what about Calvin's Family." I smiled and said, "Now that's more like it!"

"CALVIN AND IRIS SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N" I grabbed Logan's collar to his shirt and pulled him up to my height. I looked at him dead in his eye. "Finish spelling that and you won't be going on the trip in one piece."

He put his hands up in defense and said, "Ok, ok, I'm sorry!" I let go of him letting him fall on the ground.

Mom shook her head and turned on the tv. "ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW ZOMBIE GAME?" The tv shouted making me turn around to look at it. "THE ALL NEW 10 year anniversary of Zombie Fighters X! All new gameplay and it's now in 3D!" I squealed and looked at my mom and dad. "Guys, I need that game, please!"

My dad continued to look at the newspaper, " Alright I'll get it when it comes out." Iris smiled. She was a daddy's girl. She looked back at the tv. "This game is coming in FEBRUARY so get it soon."

I frowned. They can't be serious! It's only August and I can't wait 6 more months for it. Dad look up from his newspaper, "Well sweetie, you'll have to wait till February."

I groaned and slammed my head on the table. I sighed and said, "I'm going to die." I heard Mama say, "Hunny we have to pack in a minute because we leave tomorrow morning. The money is on the counter and please try not to be late for school."

I groaned again and got up and went upstairs. Mom looked at me, "Are you hungry." I looked at the yummy food and shook my head.

I got to the room and got on the scale 145. I sighed, "I gained 3 pound this week." I grabbed my dieting pills next to the my bed and swallowed them. I plopped on my bed and slowly drifted asleep.

_____________________

Hey guys
Hoped you liked it! I'm so excited for this new book!

Social Media
Snapchat: Daisha_xx
Twitter: DaishaCurlin
Musical.ly: Dai_xx
Sidemen App: ItsDaisha
PewDiePie Simulator: ItsDaisha

Question of the day: What is your New Years revolution?

ByE

~Dai'Sha