Chapter 10

(Turns out in this chapter darcy isn't going to be fierce but I got something better)

As hours passed, I finally stopped crying. Me and darcy ate Cheetos and watched 2 broke girls. Darcy offered me to stay over but I declined. I walked out the door and gave Darcy a goodbye hug and headed home.

(Time skip)

I walked out my car and went towards the building until I saw that Ezra was walking inside too.

"Ezra? What are you doing out here mister? You in a gang?" I joked.

"Yeah mom......I's called thug life" He joked

We both busted out laughing.

"Anyway, I just went to chill at my friends house "

I laughed and nodded. I walked inside the building with my son and went straight into the elevator. When we made it to our floor, we stepped out straight into our living room. I ruffled my son's hair and went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I went towards my room and heard moans comimg drom inside and stepped back.

"Nate I'm home!"

I heard things moving around in the room and wispering and the the door opened. I frowned as i saw Nate sweaty with only sweet pants on. He was panting.

"Hey clov! You came a little soon-"

"I want you out."

"Babe-"

A creak was heard and I saw a girl. Well to be exact, it was my assistant, judy.

"You want him? He's all yours"

I stormed away and went to the living room. I am so furious. Not only with him but with myself. The past couple of days I knew he was having an affair but I didn't do or say anything. Why didn't I? Ugh! I'm a fucking coward. I was too scared of the damn truth and now look at me. I didn't want to believe it. I could feel, the tears coming down but it wasn't as bad as earlier. I was suddenly turned around to see Nate.

"Clov! Look this- I- I'm sorry. I fucked up, I love you, you know I do, I would never do anything to hurt you-"

"Stop. Just stop. Dont you dare fucking tell me you love me when you screwed my assistant in our bedroom. Out of everything we've been through, I have loved you from my heart down to my soul, never have I thought of going behind your back to toy with other men. Yet you are sitting here with a fucking whore in my own house!"

"Clov forgive me I promise this will never happen again"

"Your right. It's never gonna happen again.....because I'm done with you"

"Clov. You know you dont mean that. Don't do this to us"

"Us? What us? You should have thought of that before you cheated on me. Did you ever think of ezra? What he might think of you? How long have you been keeping this up"

"Clover-"

"How. Long?"

"Almost a year"