Chapter 1

After today, ill no longer be a senior. After today, I will be leaving to go straight to my dream college I got accepted to and was going to fulfill my dream of being a Fashion designer.

I headed to the bus where my boyfriend, Nate Jackson, a solo beginner Artist, awaited me. He had dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, while i had black hair and brown eyes. We have been dating since freshman year now and I've never been happier.

Before I knew I was tackled in a bear hug by this blue eyed dork.

"I've missed you so much Clover!"

"You saw me yesterday you dork" I giggled.

"That's still a very long time" he said puffing his cheeks.

I shook my head and nodded ahead at the bus before us. Nate, being the gentlemen he was, let me go on first and still glaring at a guy that flirted with me a month ago. I rolled my eyes and  made it to a seat in the back and sat by the window while Nate scooted next to me.

As we made it to the school, I peaked over through the window seeing my group of friends chatting about enthusiastically.

When I hopped off the bus, I gave everyone a hug and immediately started ranting about anything as usual. We went and sat at a bench and continued talking until my best friend, Darcy, she had brown hair and brown eyes, and had came and sat next me.

"Hey clov, guess what?"

"What?"

She pouted. "I said guess.."

I pretended to think for a moment. "Hmmm you have a thing for that jock jak-"

She covered my mouth quickly while blushing. "DONT SAY THAT OUT HERE!"

I giggled. "So what's the suprise?"

She then giggled and stood on the bench. "I GOT EXCEPTED TO STANFORD AND LEAVING THE SAME DAY WITH YOU!"

I quickly jumped off my seat and tackled her to the ground. "OH MY GUSH!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

Everyone then turned to look at us and laughed at how childish we were. Which made us laugh since Nate laughs like a dolphin. I stood up along with helping Darcy off the ground.

I'm not gonna lie. Today was a pretty fun day but it made me sad. I grew up with my people and knowing that it might be the last time I'll see them sucks. Although, well have pictures to remind us of these moments and have each others numbers and social medias, it doesn't guarantee that we'll always keep in touch and there's nothing you can really do about it.

I gathered everyone up and grabbed my Polaroid and took one last photo. As I took the picture out, everyone left in separate ways. I took one final look at that picture and soon began my journey to a new life.

____________________________________________________________
________

I will be most likely to update every Friday or Saturday.