Chapter 2

(years later)

Things have changed in the past years. I have graduated from Stanford University and quickly became a well known designer. I have been traveling to different parts of the world with my husband, Nate. He is now a well known musician. He had proposed to me on stage when we received our certificates and soon had a huge wedding with all of our friends, family, including the ones from high school. Months later I had a child and named him Ezra Jackson. He is now 16 and is also a protégé. He has the ability to play almost all instruments and is a great singer just like his father. As of till this day we live in a penthouse in Manhattan. I was currently in my office doing some paperwork for a couple of projects that was coming up in a couple of months, while Nate was at work as always, and Ezra was at school. (Highschool) After finishing my paper work early I had submitted it and began taking my leave for the day. I went to the store and bought some essential stuff for the house and went home. I walked inside with the grocery bags and saw that Ezra just arrived. Once he saw me he took the bags from my hands and placed them in the kitchen, and then gave me a hug. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked him how school was.

"It was alright, still boring tho"

I chuckled. "I remember those days. I had to wake up so early for school and sit in those classes for hours. The worst and best times of my life."

He then got interested. "What do you mean best times?"

"Since I met most of my friends in high school, we were always together so it was pretty lit" I say while beginning to make dinner, which was rice, chicken cutlet, and beans. Since it was Ezra's favorite.

"Cool. By the way my friends are throwing a suprise birthday party for one of their cousins nextt Friday, can I go?"

I thought for a moment. "Sure sweet pea. You can go just promise to not drink or smoke anything..."

He then sat on a stool that was next to the kitchen. "I promise mom, besides I seen those Comercial's, and some friends of mine have had family members that suffered the consequences"

I smiled and nodded. "But I want you to be extra, extra, extra careful tho. when I was in high school, when someone threw a party they would always put some sort of drug inside food, ESPECIALLY in the brownies. Which annoys the shit out of me since I have a sweet tooth. I still remember what happen when I ate a whole bunch of drugged brownies once, it was horrible. I couldn't remember anything from the previous night and had THE WORST hangover"

I began to ramble on until Ezra laughed. "Mom, I promise to be careful nothing to worry about"

Hearing that made me smile. I knew he would be careful. He's a good boy, always being a dork, outstanding , being himslef. I knew I had nothing to worry about. He always listened to me. As I finished cooking dinner placed them in their plates, Nate had came home and looked completely exhausted, which didn't make sense since he's usually energetic when he came home. I smiled and ran up to give him a hug and I as I did. Something smelled a bit funny. I shrugged it off as we went and ate dinner. Afterwards we cleaned up, and when I mean we, I mean me. Those filthy animals that I love dearly with all my heart can not clean a damn plate right. Tragic. But it's not so bad since they don't make much of a mess. After cleaning I took a shower and went to bed snuggle up to Nate, but he was fast asleep and was facing the other way so I couldn't really. I sighed and got into a comfortable position and soon fell fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Not sure how bad this is but whatever, I liked it so I don't care........................thats a lie, I do care. But anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Dellanira out-♤♡♢♧