The Demon From Another Game

I awoke after passing out during my fall. I must have hit my head on something while I was falling cause I feel a pounding sensation in my skull.
Where I was exactly now was very familiar. Looking around it was just another plain old test. I remember doing some of these, but somehow I lost my old portal gun. So I think I'm stuck here unless a magical miracle occurs.
"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA" a voice shouted from above. Looking up i just saw in time a girl with pink hair landing on me. I fell to the floor with a groan. She giggled and hugged me tight.
My eyes widened when I realized who she was, "Companion Cube?!"
She smiles, nuzzling my cheek. I can't help but laugh and sit up, hugging her back, "Its been a while..."
She raises an eyebrow, "I think its only been a few hours. Then again time in here is peculiar. It fluctuates."
I nod, getting to my feet and pulling her up as well, "Do you know where my portal gun went?"
Then lime the devil being summoned by his name, a pedestal shot up from the ground at the end of the chamber. On it laid the magnificent device that this game was made around. I sighed and started walking towards it while Companion Cube followed me.
"So do you need me to stand anywhere?" she asked looking around the chamber for pressure plates.
I open my mouth to answer-
But then I came =)
Appearing beside the Portal Gun stood a girl in a striped sweater. She had a maniac grin and held a dusty knife tightly. I took a step back before being grabbed from behind and pulled into an odd corridor. The door closed with the sound a familiar Core, "Alright, I saved your life! Please don't hurt me again and we can all escape peacefully! "