Tests

I walked around, shooting portals and pressing buttons throughout the test chambers yet I never heard a word from GlAdos. I know she's there, she had to be. Who else would be running these tests? Chell? Unlikely, she wants out as much as I would.
What am I thinking, I am not stuck inside a videogame! Even if I was, which I am not, I would be able to open a menu or some shit like that! Hell, I could hack into the coding if I knew how! But none of that is possible so this can't be a videogame! That's that.
If you accept the truth maybe I can help you...
I froze in my footsteps. I was in the middle of test number 11, which consisted of deadly lasers and mutated weighted cubes. I looked around for the source of the voice, "Companion cube?... Is that you girl?"
You're pathetic. Maybe I should just reset this dimension already.
"Reset? What the hell is going on here?!" I asked getting panicked. Who was speaking and what's this reset they're talking about?
"Subject number 9999999999, if you do not calm yourself then deadly neurotoxin will be initiated." said a metallic voice. It was female sounding as well. If this was the real GlAdos then I wasn't sure what to think. Was Valve secretly a company that made the dangerous items from Portal in real life?!
Its a videogame. Hurry up and solve the damn test!
I hurried around and finished the test. I ran into the elevator and collected my thoughts before the next test.