Chapter 16

Blake just continued to purr gently as Yang itched her nose, A wide smirk on the blonde's face, Yang slipped a second finger In through the muzzle and searched around for the lock that kept it closed, Eventually she found it and messed around with it a little, Finally, It came loose and dropped to the floor with a metallic clank.

"Y-Yang! I thought I said to keep it on me!?" Blake called out with a slight hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Relax Kitten. We'll put it back on your pretty little mouth before Sis and Ice Queen get back, Okay?" Yang explained, Her smirk being replaced with a reassuring smile.

Blake sighs as she gives a slight nod. "Alright. But don't take anything else off, I don't want you under too much stress to get it back on me." The Faunus said much to Yang's dismay as the blonde really wanted to fully free her girlfriend.

"Aww...Okay..." Yang said disappointedly. She slowly leaned forwards and placed several kisses along Blake's neck and jaw, Eventually their lips meeting. Yang's tongue immediately went into Blake's slightly parted lips and began licking at the moist cavern's insides.

Blake hummed softly into the kiss as Yang deepened it quite a bit, Not to the point where the Faunus was uncomfortable, Infact, It was quite enjoyable from Blake's point of view.

They both had their eyes closed as they deeply kissed each other, Yang's arms coming around to hold the still bound Faunus close to her, Well, As far as the chains would let her be held, Slowly, Very slowly, Yang pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely "You're a great kisser, Kitten...." The blonde said contently.

"H-Heh....Thanks, Yang...." Blake replied with a slight nervous laugh as she wasn't expecting to be complimented on something she had almost no experience with.

Just then. The door handle shook, Yang panicked, Quickly picking up the muzzle and made a hurried attempt at putting the muzzle back on Blake, It was barely on her once the door opened and revealed not who they were expecting.

It was Nora from a couple dorm rooms away, She began to ask something but her sentence was immediately cut short by the scene which she saw before her "Yknow if you're gonna be kinky atleast have the decency to put a sign on the door or something, Jeez!" And before they could even get a word in, Nora left.

"Well that was....Strange..." Blake said with a sigh, Yang simply grinned at Blake, Nora's sentence giving the blonde such dirty thoughts on what the two could be doing instead of just kissing...

AN-WOOO! 400+ WORDS! Also, I've got a pretty good idea of where I'm taking this story for the next few chapters. But any suggestions will be appreciated and taken into consideration.