Chapter 11- Confessions and Fangirls

Начните с самого начала

"Your choice of beanie is amusing, my good sir." I said in an English accent. Jason stiffed a laugh, pulling his beanie over his mouth.

"Why thank you, ma'lady." Ian replied with the same accent, bowing. I laughed and put the beanies back, yanking them off their heads. Then I grabbed pink star sunglasses and put them on Jason.

"They're stars!!" Jason yelled happily, running around the store. I laughed and threw Ian some neon green pixelated ones. He put them on, as he put it, 'like a boss' and crossed his arms to act tough.

"LEZZZ gooooo!!!" Ian shouted and ran after Jason, making people give us crazy looks. I snatched a pair of pink sparkly ones with princesses on the side, somehow managing to squeeze the child glasses on my head.

"IIIIIIIIAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!! JAAAAYYYYSSSUUUUUNNNN!!!!" I yelled and ran to them. They were looking at a rack of gift cards.

"Whatcha lookin at?" I asked, peering over their shoulders at the many colorful plastic cards.

"I GOT MINE!" Jason yelled, grabbing one that was for 2 free 2 topping prizzas at Pizza Hut.

"I got mine!" Ian said and grabbed a GameStop one. I grabbed one for GameStop too.

"Lets go out these glasses back and buy these." I said laughing. I was keeping the beanie!

"No! Mine!" Ian said childishly, holding the glasses. I laughed.

"Fine! You're paying!" I said as I put the pink sunglasses on the rack. I walked back to Ian with Jason behind me. We all walked to the cashier and purchased all the items. As soon as she scanned the beanie, I snatched it away and pulled it on.

"DO I LOOK HIPSTER YET?!" I asked.

"OMGGEEEEEEE YOU'RE LIKE, SO HIPSTERRRRR!!!" Ian said. Jason and I laughed.

"Alright, where to?" Jason asked. Just then, someone tackled Jason, yelling random words, most having to do with Budder.

"HAI ADAM!" Ian yelled, making people send us tons of glares.

"HELLO IAN." Adam yelled back.

"BREAK IT UP GUYS!" Ty yelled and leapt on top of both Adam and Jason, who were both still on the ground.

"DOG PILE ON THE ASTRONAUT!" Mitch yelled and jumped on them too.

"BACCA PILEEEE!" Jerome yelled. Soon, they had all yelled something and jumped into the pile.

"Erm.... Guys? Wanna get off me now?" Jason asked.

"NOPE." Adam said.

"Nah I'm good." Jordan said and sat there.

"ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GO GET UP LET'S GET A MOVE ON!" I said and yanked them all up. Jason immediately stood up and brushed himself off.

"Alright, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, where to?" Jason asked again.

"GAMESTOPPPPPPP!!" Everyone yelled at once.

"THEN THE ARCADE!" Jerome yelled.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?" I yelled.

"SO WE CAN ANNOY PEOPLE." Mitch answered.

"ALRIGHT."

And on that very strange note, we all skipped off to GameStop. When I say skipped, we literally all SKIPPED to GameStop, Wizard of Oz style. We locked arms and skipped, gaining countless stares. I held back my laughter as people gave us freaked out glances.

"HOLY CRAP THE LAST OF US!" I yelled excitedly as I rushed over to the game. Adam laughed.

"Have you not gotten that yet?" He asked. I shook my head.