Telling Someone

Mulai dari awal

"He FLIRTED with YOU!!!! That ain't gonna happen anymore." Kaylee says and clenches her fist while she's holding my shirt.

"Kaylee, let go of me. Before, I lose my shit at you." I threaten and she lets go of me and her eyes turn black and she sits down. I then knew that I definitely can't tell Kaylee or Carmen. I stood in one place and my eyes flashed blood red and Kaylee's turned back to normal.

"Tavisha? Zahra? Can I talk to you guys for a minute?" I ask and Carmen's eyes turn blood red.

"What are you going to talk to them about?" Carmen asks.

"It's none of your business." I respond and Tavisha and Zahra walk over to my bedroom door.

"It is my business since you and Loki have been together so much. You're hiding something from us. What is it? You and Loki have been really flirty towards each other. And you two usually act like friends towards each other. Now it's getting out of hand. What's going on between you two?" Carmen asks and I began to get set off.

"It's nothing about me or Loki! I need help about my Jury of Nine form! Do you really need to know about my own personal life?!" I yell and the cracks around my eyes appear and Carmen and everyone else in my dorm sat or stood there in shock or fear. Zahra and Tavisha each grabbed one of my wrists and pulled me into my bedroom.

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~

I sat there in fear and began to cry. Kaylee puts her hand on my shoulder.

"You kinda went over the line there." Kaylee says as she's rubbing my shoulder.

"I never knew that she would yell at me like that. Did I really just lose one of my closest friends?" I ask Kaylee.

"No. You didn't. We've just became too pushy and we're starting to irritate her and make her uncomfortable. We just need to take a step back. If we see something going on between Fae and Loki we'll ask Loki instead of Fae." Kaylee explains and I nod my head.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit down on my bed and face towards Tavisha and Zahra.

"So why did you bring us in here? And why did you get so personally aggressive towards Carmen?" Zahra asks.

"That's nothing like you." Tavisha comments.

"It's because she's trying to know something that she can't know." I say and Tavisha and Zahra look at each other and look back at me.

"About what?" Tavisha asks.

"Promise you won't tell anyone else?" I ask them.

"We promise. We're your family. We would never hurt you like that you don't want someone to know." Zahra says and I begin to cry. They hug me.

"Why are you crying?" Zahra asks and they let go of me.

"Because. I'm not telling one of my cousins what's going on!" I yell and they look at each other then back at me.

"What?" Tavisha asks. I take a deep breath and look at them.

"Loki and I are dating." I say and they shrugged their shoulders.

"That's definitely something that we can't tell the others. But why is it such a big deal?" Tavisha asks.

"Because there's something that's really bad that Victoria also did." I say and their eyes widen.

"What?!" Tavisha asks and Zahra looked confused.

"Zahra, your sister and Hades slept together on our couch." I tell her and she cries.

"WHY?! WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!?" Zahra cries and I comfort her and she looks back at me.

"When Victoria and Hades were doing 'THAT' on our couch. I walked in on them and ran straight over to Loki's dorm and they let me stay in his room for the night. Then after he finished getting changed we cuddled and fell asleep like that. I then got up later and kissed him. He woke up and we started kissing which turned into making out. Then, we started undressing each other. then, we slept together...." I explain and Tavisha loses her mind at me.

"WHAT?!?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO THAT!! WHAT ARE YOUR PARENTS GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS?????!!!!! WHAT ABOUT GARRET?!?!??!?!?!?!?!" Tavisha yells.

"I'll tell my mom, but not my dad. And Garret. Heh. He can go f*** himself. I don't need someone who abuses me and uses me like I'm his toy." I say and Zahra didn't know what to do.

"Okay. Just seriously don't tell the other girls! Victoria will run her mouth and it will get to Carmen, Kaylee, and your brothers. They'll kill you both." Zahra says.

"Don't worry I won't." I say and they leave my room and I get dressed to go out onto the roofs.