Chapter 12: Multiple Confessions

A/N: Don't you hate it when people follow you to gain your follow back but then they unfollow you. Like seriously? That's just cold. Anyway here we go.

Jackie's POV

Once school was over, I went home. I still couldn't believe that Alex was kissing Amanda. ESPECIALLY after we kissed on Saturday. LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!

My front door was open so I went into my house with precaution. Who knows, there could be a murderer in my house right now.

I tiptoed into the house. I closed the door slowly and quietly so no one could hear me. I tiptoed into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I needed all the protection I could get so I grabbed another knife with my other hand. I still had my book bag on so I took it off and placed it on the floor. Once that was taken care of, I went upstairs. I heard shuffling so I knew someone was here.

I was now panicking, so instead of coming up with a plan of what I should do, I kicked the door open and ran into the room while yelling.

The person was still facing it's back towards me so I went to go plunge for it. It went straight through and straw came oozing out of it.

What the hell is going on?

Then I heard laughing.

"😂😂😂😂. You should have seen your reaction!!! 😂😂😂😂"

I turned my head and saw Alex.

My face was boiling with anger. Does he know how scared I was! I thought I actually killed someone.

"What the hell!!!" I yelled.

He continued to laugh. Is he serious?

"Get out of my room you a**hole!"

Finally he stopped roaring with laughter.

"Chill. It was just a prank."

"Just a prank," I mimicked. "You nearly scared me to death. I thought someone was in here and I thought I was a killer. So don't tell me to 'chill' you jerk."

He seemed hurt but I didn't care. If that was an actual person, I would have been a murderer. Being a murderer would have sent me to jail, would have haunted me for the rest of my life, and probably--

My train of thought was cut off when Alex spoke.

"Listen, we need to talk."

I just rolled my eyes.

"So, about that kiss on Saturday..."

"What about it?" I snapped. "It obviously meant nothing, because if it meant something you wouldn't have kissed Amanda today at lunch!!!!" I yelled.

"Look, you were ignoring me Saturday, Sunday, and now Monday. I figured you hated me for kissing you so I tried to get you out of my mind. I thought I could get you out of my head if I made out with someone and Amanda was there and was willing to actually talk to me."

"SO BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT KISS MEANT AND WHETHER OR NOT I LIKED IT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO JUST GO AHEAD AND KISS SOMEONE?!?!?!?! AND IT WASN'T JUST ANYONE, IT WAS AMANDA!!!! AMD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE HATES ME!!!"

I honestly didn't care if the whole neighborhood could hear me. Alex shouldn't have done this to me. I mean, I know we aren't dating but he knows I like him.