❁ S i x ❁

Shadow was peacefully sleeping (in her wolf form) on the rocky floor of the cave besides her parents. A warm, quite night. Till an unbearable pain shocked her spine. She roll upside down, rubbing her back against the rough floor. Then a awful noise echoed in her head. She pressed her ears against her head. No use.

The pain was spreading everywhere in shadow's body, she stabbed her claws on the floor to take her mind off the pain. Useless, she roared dreadfully. Causing  her parents to wake up terrified.

She kept struggling on floor as her mother rushed to her, Phoenix not far behind. " Honey what's wrong!?" Maya asked desperately, looking at his daughter struggling on the floor, Roaring in pain.

" I've f-fail my m-mission, my p-propose m-mother... Ugh" she groaned, the pain was squeezing the life out of her. The voices in her head won't stop talking.

" and I let them hurt you.."

"I'm so sorry princess"

" It's all my fault! My fault.."

" Something happened between Adrien and Marinette, something that.. will separate them. At least she will..." Shadow breathing became heavier.

•••

Adrien woke up with the sound of Marinette's cry, he turned around to face her, the cloth on her eyes was soaking wet. She looked afraid but why? Adrien knew that Marinette felt save with him, was it a nightmare?

What Adrien didn't know is that Marinette thought she was still in Nathaniel grasp. The only she could do was cry. Cry hoping that someone will come to her rescue.

Adrien without knowing anything, he cupped her cheek, " What's wrong princess?" He planted a kiss on her forehead which make Marinette shiver in fear.

"Please Nathaniel, H-Have M-Mercy.." She stuttered nervously, Adrien's heart shook in anger, sadness, pity. He just wanted to crushes Nathaniel.

Only God knows how much damage he caused her.

"It's me, Chat, my lady." he stroke her pale cheeks.

"C-Chat?" Immediately she buried her face on his chest, letting all the fear and sadness leave her eyes. Adrien only rubbed the back of her head, some tears escaping his eyes.

After sobbing and sniffing for awhile Marinette calmed down. She just lay there as Adrien's arms were wrapped around her. Silence filled room, not an awkward silence but an relaxing silence, a moment to enjoy each other's warmth.

Adrien who obviously enjoying the moment,well while it lasted, he noticed Marinette was rubbing her thigh, Adrien temporary happiness instantly changed to a concerned look. She winced in pain quietly, trying to not be noticed by Adrien.

Oh, but she failed horribly.

"Princess are you okay? Is something wrong?" His eyes didn't leave her thighs although Marinette quickly rolled down her shorts, covering the cuts, as she heard Chat's voice speak.

"Um me? I'm fine, I'm just tired.." She lied.

"Marinette why are lying to me? Please tell me, I can help you" He begged, "I want to help you."

"Okay." Marinette rolled up her shorts a bit to reveal cuts, fresh cuts. Adrien was confused and angry, confused because he literally gave her a bath, who come he didn't noticed?! And anger, well he is Chat, touch his lady and you pay the price.

Adrien placed his hand softly on her thigh, rubbing gently her cuts, "I refused to let Nathaniel touch me near there so he cut me." Marinette said shyly.

"HE DID WHAT?! Wait wait so he? You know.." Adrien swear to himself that if the answer was yes, Nathaniel was going to dead.

"Y-Yes"

He's dead.

•••

Adrien sat on one of the chairs on the balcony as the cold night wind tickled his face, he sigh deeply and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What if Nathaniel got her pregnant?"

He feared the possibility, after all his father send Nathaniel with that intention, that's for sure, but the chance of a sure pregnancy wasn't likely either.

"I hope not." He looked up to the dark sky, starting at the stars," how could i let this happen." Adrien placed his hands on his face, rubbing it lightly.

"There was nothing you could've done to prevent it Adrien." An unfamiliar voice spoke, sending shivers up Adrien's spine, he reach quickly a tiny knife, he always carries around for security purposes. 

"Calm down, I'm not going hurt you." Adrien felt swoosh who passed in front of him, too fast to say what it was. He noticed he no longer had the knife on his hand.

"Damn it," he mumbled.

Adrien felt movement behind him. So he spun around to find shadow (on her civil form) whom he didn't know, sitting on the chair. " How do you know my name? Have we met before?" He asked in shock.

"We haven't, but I know you and Marinette. I'm ladywolf, the protector of True Love."

"Protector?" Adrien questioned, ladywolf sighed deeply. Plagg came out of his shirt and sat on Ladywolf's shoulder.

"PLAGG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Ladywolf and Plagg chuckle softly, "Dork I know her, she's the protector of the love of chat noir and ladybug, in other words, she's here to help you with your love problems." Plagg joked, Ladywolf laughed lightly while Adrien was totally confused until it click him,

"MARINETTE IS LADYBUG?!"

"Yes-" Ladywolf felt pain burning on her waist, she placed her hand above it to calm it down. Not even bothering to look at it, that's why she didn't notice the drops of blood that fell on the ground.

"Ladywolf are you okay?" Plagg asked as he saw the pound of blood near her.

"Yeah yeah.. Ugh .." She recoiled in pain.

"Adrien go check on Marinette.." Was the only thing she could manage to say.

"But-"

" Go!" She yelled, Adrien rushed inside without a second thought.

"Plagg she's pregnant." She said weakly.

"But why are you like this?, isn't that a good thing?"

" No, because it is not Adrien's baby, it's Nathaniel's."

•••

"Chances, they might seem as ticket out of a problem, but they aren't. "
•••

I'm on a hurry guys, I'm so sorry for any mistakes!
Until next time mes chatons!
Au revoir
~ Nicki 🐺