❁ T w o ❁

"Stay with me princess."
•••

Chat noir fought against the violent wind which pushed him back. He could see the hospital not far. He keep struggling with the wind until he reached the hospital with the frozen body of Marinette wrapped around his arms.

"PLEASE I NEED HELP!" He yelled, immediately four nurse came with a stretcher, two of them took marinette from chat arms and softly place her in the bed as the other two wrapped marinette on a blanket and lay a hot-wet towel on her forehead.

One of the four nurse stayed with chat as the other three pulled the stretcher where Marinette was place to a restricted area.

Chat held is tears as he saw slowly how the nurses pulled Marinette away, knowing that if they're taking her to a restricted area, her state wasn't close to be good.

"Mr. Noir, I must ask, are you a relative of the patient?" the nurse asked sofly.

"No.. I'm.. Um..her.. B-boyfriend.." He said still looking at the emergency doors blankly.

"Does she have h-hope? Is she going to be a-alright?" He glared back to the brunette nurse. Waiting anxiously for an answer.

"In cases like this, we can't make any promises because it depends on how the person reacts to the cold. As far as I can see, she's in really bad shape. I'm sorry-"

Chat felt how his heart broke into pieces. To be honest he was rather angry than sad.

First my mother and now her..

He needed support, he need someone to cry on, but right now he was all alone. More importantly, he craved attention and love from someone.

He sat on the waiting room, getting some dreamily glares and winks of some girls which he totally ignored.

Chat stared at floor, blankly, convincing himself that everything will turn out alright. Suddenly he felt someone hugging his leg, he looked down to find little brunette with deep brown eyes clutching on his leg. "Chat! I lowye you!"

A little smile form on his lips, he pick up the little girl and placed her on his laps

"Why thanks little lady." He playfully said, getting a laugh in return from the little girl. " What's your name?" He asked tickling her stomach. She laughed and placed both of her tiny hands on his cheeks.

"Lilwy!"

"Lily, that's a beautiful name!" He cooed, now the tiny girl was playing peacefully with chat's bell. He watched her for a while.

How cute, I hope I have a little girl like her with Marinette.. Woah.. Where did that come from?!

He blushed at his own thoughts. They were only 18, too young to be parents, Chat was aware of it and he didn't planned to be father any time soon. For now, it was just a desire for the future.

"LILY!" A brunette yelled , looking for her little sister, she turn around spotted her sitting on none other than Chat Noir's lap.

"Alya? What is she doing here?"

Alya came closer and scowled at Lily, "Oh my god! Lily you had me so worried! Don't you ever do that again!"

Lily buried her face on Chat's chest," sorrwy!"

Chat's heart only melted. "Come on let's go, say goodbye to Chat." The little girl groaned annoyed but obeyed her babysitter's commands, " Gowodbywe!" She waved running off with behind Alya.

•••

"Mr. Noir, she's awake, will you like to see her?" The nurse asked, scribbling  down on her clipboard.

Chat jumped a little since she appeared all of the sudden. "Y-Yes, please." He replied getting up.

When Chat was about to opened the door of the room. The nurse stopped him "There's a thing you should now," the nurse trail off.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"She's temporary blind."

Chat was speechless, he opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. The nurse notice his actions and tried to explain, "It could be temporary or permanent. Time will tell. I'm sorry Mr. Noir that's all we can do." And she walked away.

"Great just great! I have the best luck in the world!" He mumble as he opened the door.

His attention was immediately caught by Marinette who seem tensed and unrelaxed.

"Who's there?!" She asked nervously.

"Calm down princess, it's me, chat.." He sat on the chair beside the hospital bed where Marinette lay. He slipped his hand under hers, gently squeezing it.

A tint of red spread through Marinette's face, Not only because he grabbed her hand, because of the earlier events.

I confessed to him, but did he?

She questioned herself, she didn't know since she pass out before he could've answered.

"Chat I'm cold," she said breaking the silence, no response. Until she felt Chat getting into the bed with her. He wrapped his leather covered arms around her and his tail did too.

"All fixed," Chat whispered, by now Marinette was scarlet red

After ten warm, long minutes she got used to it. Meaning she didn't felt awkward anymore.

Marinette spoked up, " Chat can I asked you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you feel for me back?" She asked, Chat was caught off guard by the question. But honestly he love to answered that question any time of the day.

"Of Course I do. Actually, I was going to confessed but you beat me to it." He chuckled and kissed the back of her head (since she was facing the opposite direction of him).

"Is that the truth?"

"It's as true as our love my dear." He hugged her tighter.

•••

"Everything is going great so far." Ladywolf said transforming back to normal herself.

"Ha! I told you that the storm was going to work!" Phoenix grinned at Maya and Shadow.

"Thanks for the idea dad but I was the one who pulled it off." She smirked, Maya laughed.

"Ha ha so funny! Now, let's go before some calls animal control."

•••

I HOPEE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER!
Vote and comment If it isn't too much trouble
Until next time mes chatons!
~ Nicki 🐺