❁ F i v e ❁

A Few weeks later

The doorbell echoed through the quite apartment, "I thought chat left." Marinette whispered softy, walking toward the door, trying to not trip with something. She placed her hand on the back of the door, trying to find the handle, until she did and opened the door.

Nothing.

Until she felt someone behind her, Damn it! Yeah Marinette open the door when you can't see who it is!

The person behind her, slide dangerously his arms around her neck. If she moved, he could choked her easily. Marinette's breath became shaky, drops of sweat dropped down her temples.

"There, there I won't do anything to you, yet." The the voice spoke, but not just any voice, a voice that  sounded awfully familiar to Marinette.

"N-Nathaniel?" She asked breathlessly, her heart beat faster. Nathaniel in response chuckle evilly, making Marinette feel horrified. As she had some flash backs of her relationship with him.

"Long time, no see." He carefully kissed her collarbone, Marinette winced in fear.

" W-What do y-you want?!" She asked as she tried to free herself from his grip but he was too strong.

"Let me get to the point, I've a job to keep and for that happened I have to do this-" he pinned her to the wall, Marinette groan in pain as her bruised back hit the wall.

He pressed his lips against Marinette's skin neck. Leaving marks along with passionate kisses, she fought against the arms that held her back but couldn't escape.

She cried, she couldn't hold her tears back anymore, Nathaniel face away from her neck and met her lost, tearing blue eyes.

"Don't cry dear, this just getting started."

•••

Adrien whistled happily as he was reaching for the keys in his pockets, approaching his apartment door.

When he was about use the keys to open the door, it's was already cracked opened. Adrien stopped his whistling instantly, fear controlling his actions. 

He slowly walked inside and placed the bag of food he brought for Marinette on the counter.

"Mari?" His voice echoed across the apartment, no response, no noise, nothing. Plagg came out his jacket and sat on his shoulder.

"Look in your room stupid!" plagg scuffed, Adrien could only nodded at his kwami suggestion. He walked towards the door and carefully opened. His eyes panicky winded as rushed over Marinette.

She was laying unconscious on the floor, a blanket wrapped around her bare body. He quickly picked her lifeless body up and placed it on the bed panicked.

A note fell in the process.

"Thanks for leaving Marinette alone, I surly enjoyed what I did.

Oh and your father says hello!

~ Nathaniel "

"Imbeciles!" He yelled angrily at note as he cut it into pieces. His glared with concerned back to Marinette, he rubbed her shoulder, place a warm kissed on her cheek and rested his head on her chest. "I'm so sorry princess."

" It's all my fault! My fault.." He whispered harshly on her chest, some tears sliding down his cheeks.

Adrien gave Marinette a bath, he couldn't care less about seeing her without clothes. After the bath he dressed her and fold her blind eyes with the cloth.

Adrien gently placed her on their bed once again, wrapping her with fluffy blankets afterwards he cuddled up with Marinette. He had her locked in his arms, hot tears escaping his eyes.

He was so hurt, "I promised you that I was going to protect you.." he sobbed, "but I let them hurt you.."

•••

"As hard as you try to forgive and forget It will always come back. The desire of revenge will come Present and then nothing will stop you from getting what you wanted or what you lost."

•••

For some reason I hated writing this chapter.. I don't know why...
Anyway
Vote and comment s'il vous plaît
Until next time mes chatons!
~ Nicki 🐺