Wait, He had a good time with me? Wait a felt a spark too?!

"Really?" I ask, a smile tugging on my lips making him smile as well.

"Yes and please don't ignore me, I want to be your friend" Friend? That struck me a bit in a bad way. Just a friend? I thought he felt a spark with me. Maybe he still likes Marinette. I force my smile to stay on my lips and try to make the lump in my throat disappear. Stop being such a crybaby Y/n, that's probably why he doesn't like you.

"Sure... I'd love to," I say in a toneless voice. His worried eyes stare into mine and I go back to cleaning. "Anyway I need to clean."

I clean up the red paint stains on the table with a sponge and force myself to quit shaking.

"Uh okay I need to leave so I'll see you around?" He says and I hear his footsteps fade as the library door closes.

"Adrien!"

I hear footsteps and I already know its the blonde boy. I scrub at the paint and Adrien stands in front of the table facing me.

"Y/n are you okay?" He asks.

"Fantastic" I answer keeping my eyes to the table. Yup everything is fucking fantastic! Never been better actually. I finish cleaning and look up at Adrien. He runs his hand through his hair and looks away thinking. There is nothing to think about.

"Maybe if-"

"Adrien no" I say.

"But Y/n he likes you-" I cut him off again.

"He doesn't like me! Why can't you understand that? He likes Marinette and who knows maybe... maybe she likes him too" I say feeling the lump form again in my throat. "M-Maybe they're better off with each other."

I throw the sponge in the cup and get my stuff already.

"Come on Adrien, it's getting late and we should get going" I say, slinging my bag over my shoulder. He follows suit and walk out the school, his car already waiting for his arrival. We exchange goodbyes and I start walking home. I hum a song and walk home exhausted. I don't know what to think anymore.

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

Come on Nathanael man up! I watch Y/n approach the bridge. Okay come on remember what Chat Noir said!

-10 minutes ago-

I walk out of school and look at Marinette.

"Bye Nathanael!" She says. I suppress my blush and wave back at her. I'm so awkward. I start walking home and feel eyes on me. A cold shiver runs down my spine and I glance around watching the occasional car pass by.

"Hey you!" I hear. "Watch out!"

I look around but see no on until I'm tackled by something from... above? My head hits the cement hard and I yelp at the pain.

"Ow!" I hold my head and open my eyes to meet green cat ones with a black mask. Chat Noir?

"I told you to watch out!" Oh it is him. He gets off of me and helps me up. I rub my head and cringe at the pain. "So you're Nathanael right?"

I nod and clutch my sketchbook close. "Yes, why?"

"Well a little kitty told me someone has a crush on you~" He says smirking. The first person I thought of was Y/n. He comes really close and whispers into my ear. "It's Y/n~ So you like her back?"

I jump back and a blush spreads across my face.

"You know... curiosity killed the cat" I say, covering my flaring cheeks.

"Yeah but satisfaction brought it back!" He says. "Now spill it, pretty boy."

"Can you stop with that?" I ask and huff. "Maybe I do... Maybe I don't."

Chat Noir looks at me with a 'are-you-serious?' face.

"I'll take that as a yes," He sighs. "Well you should try a move you know."

"Uh how?" I ask. He walks a bit closer and by instinct I take a few steps back.

"I'll show you" He says with a smirk.

-Flash back interrupted by blushing tomato-

I clear my throat and shake my head. I will forget about that! My cheeks flare and I start out on the bridge. Y/n looks out on the bridge. Her eyes glowing from the reflection of the light on water. My heart speeds up and I let out a shaky breath. Come on Nathanael, get your confidence. I was always a shy person but I want Y/n to know.

"Y/n" I walk out onto the bridge. Her eyes turn towards me and I swallow my nervousness.

"Nathanael... " She says.

"Y/n uh.." I step closer and by surprise she stays where she is. "That time on the tower..."

"Nathanael-"

"Listen to me..." I cut her off. "Please... I'm sorry I keep saying the wrong things but now I know what to say."

I take a few more steps until the space between is very little.

"Like I said... that time on the tower was amazing and now I know" A smile tugs at my lips as my index finger and thumb hold her chin to look at me. A noticeable blush on her cheeks make mine heat up. "That I... I like you Y/n."

I close the gap between us and my lips brush against her soft plump lips. My nervous feelings are gone and my muscles relax. Y/n kisses back and thoughts blur out of my mind. I can't believe I'm doing this. I made the first move! But I wish she was my first...

_____________________________

Guess who graduated and is on summer break? More updates! Sorry for the long wait it's been one hell of a ride to get this updated and I apologize! But oh lordy who is Nathanael's first kiss? See ya soon lovelies!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Edited 6/7/19 7:21 PM