Soldier 76 x Reader || Blurry face (Pt 1)

Your mom died while giving birth.

The doctor couldn't have done anything, because there was nothing to do. Your father still blamed you for that, letting alcohol and drugs consume him.

Very young, you quickly understood that you had to look out for yourself because your father obviously won't. Your father dropped his work when you were 6, using the allocation given to him to pay drugs and alcohol.

You didn't have any choice. If people saw that you were malnourisht, or not taken care of, you would go to an orphanage. So you start stealing. It was the only option, right? Plus, your father needed medicine, and even if you were pretty young you still understood that if he didn't took them, he would probably die. Even if it was probably what he was looking for.

You became fastly the main financial support of the family. You were seven.

You were seven when you got into hacking. You couldn't help it, it was so fun to you, just like a giant puzzle waiting for someone to solve it. You managed to hack into the gouvernement files at 8. You got into electronic in general, creating your first weapon at 16.

You discovered your power at 21.

You were literally a ticking bomb, waiting to explode. The amount of energy that you could create was astonnishing. You used it at your adventage, creating weapons that no one could have ever created otherwise.

You were 23 when your dad finally passed away. In the middle of the omnic crisis. Killed by one of them. Even if he wasn't really here for you, you still felt sad about it. You had to live though; the war went on, and you had to survive somehow.

You were 24 when you started to sell your own weapon, using the code name "blurry face". You needed money, and you didn't really care of the consequences. Really quickly, you became really famous in that industry. Sadly, it had bring the attention of a famous hero team. Overwatch.

'Well,' you thought, 'at least it's not the justice league'.

Fortunately, they were way out of your league (pun intended) and they never even managed to get anywhere near you. Sometimes, you would enjoy hearing the team complained about you from afar. That became one of your favorite things ever.

You were 26 when any Overwatch activity was considered as illegal.

And now you were 33. You were sitting on a rooftop, staring at an old Overwatch poster. You had dropped your little business two months ago, as one of your customers tried to blow off the city. You still shivered at the thought.

Then you heard it. The explosion.

You wondered if you should see what was happening, but curiousity killed the cat, you know?

As you reached the source of the noise, you gasped.

Corpses were everywhere, and what appeared to be Overwatch's ex-member were barely standing. In front of them, Reaper was just about to blow off Soldier 76's head. You didn't think twice.

You teleported right in front of the vilain and knocked the gun out of his hands, before using your energy to trap him in a sort of light bubble.

'Who are you?'

You turned around and saw the team in a sad shape, staring right at you. The soldier was the one who had spoke.

You smirked.

'My name is Blurry Face'

You could't get enough of their reactions.

_______________________________________________

"Blurry face?"

...

I'm such a trash omfg

Tell me if you want to see a part 2 of this, or if you want to request anything, well do it :D