Ch. 1: Liam's Flashbacks

*Liam's POV*

   My phone dinged from beside me on the couch, warning me I had a Twitter notification. I pulled it up, seeing that Jamie had Tweeted.

   '@JamieTommo: Got some really big sunglasses and some Starbucks to get me ready for the last show'

   Beside it was a picture of Jamie with huge round sunglasses covering her eyes as she sipped her Starbucks. It was supposed to be a funny picture, I know, but she still looked gorgeous.

    Okay, so I need to catch you up on what happened, right? Okay, here it goes.

   -Flashback (Liam asking Jamie)-

   "Let me fix you."

   I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed tight and tears were coming from the corners of them. She was breathing heavily, almost gasping.

   I wiped her tears with my thumbs, but more replaced them. I don't know how long I'm going to be standing here, waiting for her to answer me.

   She grabbed the back of my neck suddenly. She pulled my face all the way down to hers and connected our lips together. It wasn't the same as the tiny kiss I had given her moments before, this kiss was more of a needy, hungry kind of kiss. Not saying that I exactly minded. All I care about right now is the fact that her lips were on mine. I felt something stir inside of my stomach, like someone hd lit a fire inside of it.

   I set my hands on her hips, pulling her towards me. She wrapped one of her arms around my neck. Her other hand was on the back of my head, keeping my head in place as our lips moved in sync. I don't know where my courage came from, but I an my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She parted her lips slightly, allowing me to slip my tongue in.

   By now, we were full on snogging in the middle of her hotel room. Not usually how a crying girl would accept someone's invitation, but it will do, I suppose. I backed us up until my back was pressed to the wall. Jamie was running her hands through my hair, which was still growing back from it's buzz cut.

  My mind was completely fuzzy as we stood there for a good three minutes, just snogging. Thank goodness we're both singers, or this would have ended a long time ago. She pulled back, making my lips cold from the loss of contact.

   "Yes, I'll go with you." She was barely even panting for breath, while I, frankly, sounded like a dog who had just run a mile.

   I beamed, picking Jamie up around her waist. I moved away from the wall and spun her in a circle around the room, me laughing and her giggling the whole time. I set her on her feet lightly and pecked her lips.

   "Thank. You. So. Much." I kissed her lightly on the lips between each word. She giggled each time.

    I couldn't be happier than I am at this very moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -Teen Choice Awards-

     I was sitting in the limo with the lads and their girlfriends, bouncing my knee impatiently. Jamie had to ride with Chaos to the awards show in the limo in front of us. I know Zayn felt my pain, Perrie had to come with Little Mix in the limo behind us.

    We were still twenty minutes away from the place where the awards were being held, and it was an awkward car ride.

   Louis and El were sitting farthest from the door, holding hands and whispering in each others ears every once and a while. Harry, being the single man he is, just came solo. Niall and Demi were sitting next to him, awkwardly sitting there, not talking. Zayn and I were right next to the door on the other side, prepared to jump out and get our girls.