Mianhe Oppa

The next day, Nichkhun came to visit Kahi at the hospital with a bouquet of flower in his hand. But only to find the room empty with a letter on the bed. He walk up to the note and read the letters. 

“Oppa, 

Mianhe…..Don’t go looking for me…I’m somewhere far now…it is also the only way for us…for you not to carry a hatred burden on your shoulder any more and feels guilty being with the daughter of a man who ruin your family, your life..…I really wish everything was just a dream….I really wish our love was just a dream, like you say when you find out I was engage to another man …it could be a dream…but I feel as if this dream were real……I really hate myself for exist in the world, for being in the family you hated the most…I know you are stuck in between me and my father…I know you couldn’t accept the fact that you are with the daughter of the person you hate the most…I have no right to face you any more…the only way I can buried our love in me is to leave you and my family…to not exist anymore so you would be hurt and regretful…..Oppa thank you for everything you did for me this pass months, I have nothing to repay you back…all I can say is mianhe for everything you went through…to everything aunty had went through….Mianhe oppa. I promise I’ll take care of our child and raise him/her happily. Park Kahi.” 

“No, Kahi.” Nichkhun grip on to the letter as he voice shaken to fears, he put the flower and the paper down on the bed and run out of the room. He went around the hospital looking for Kahi, shouting her name, begging her to show up but she wasn’t anywhere in or near the hospital. He continue to run, to look for her. He run into her sibling on the way out. 

“Have you seen Kahi?” Nichkhun concernly ask. 

“Isn’t she in the room?” Nana say confusedly.

“What happen?” Taecyeon ask as he notice Nichkhun worried and fearsome expression. 

“She’s gone, she left the letter behind and left.” Nichkhun say. 

“MWUH!” Everybody in shock, they quickly grab their phone and dial her number. 

But no answer, “She turn off her phone.” Nana worriedly say. 

“I can’t get through.” Taecyeon say. “Where can a pregnant women go?” 

Yoona slap the back of Taecyeon head, “Where do you think she would go after she know the truth about her father sin.” She say as Taecyeon rub the back of his head.

“No, I can’t loose her and the baby. I have to find her.” Nichkhun worriedly say before he run off. 

“Don’t let mom and dad know about this.” Say Yoona, “He will find her.” 

“Why are you so sure?” Taecyeon ask as he looks at her. 

“Remember when I ran away from home?” Yoona ask. Taecyeon nodded, “Yup that’s when you found me by the park we use to go to.” She say. 

“What are we going to do?” Wooyoung ask concernly as he looks at Nana.