Abandoned

They walks away, Kahi couldn’t stop blushing. “I’m not a pig oppa.” Kahi say. “When did I say I’d marry you?”

“When you kiss me early on our way to the market.” Nichkhun say childishly. 

“That wasn’t even a proposal.” Kahi say. 

“Should I do it again to get a yes from you.” Nichkhun ask mischievously as he move closer to her. 

Kahi smiles at his goofy face and push him away. He held her hand again as they walk home. An hour later, they head back to his mom house. 

“You two are back fast.” Nichkhun mom say. 

“We went to buy some fruits.” Say Kahi, “I don’t know what you like so I bought all kind of fruits for you aunty.” 

“She really did.” Say Nichkhun. 

“You don’t have too. I love anything you buy.” Say Nichkhun mom. She look at Nichkhun, “Don’t tell me you let her pay for all of the fruits?” she glare at Nichkhun.

“I want to pay but she kept pushing me away.” Say Nichkhun. 

“You are such a useless man, how could you let her pay for you.” Nichkhun mom complaint. “Be a gentlemen and pay next time. Don’t let my daughter-in-law pay for everything.” 

Kahi blush, Nichkhun mom went into the kitchen and grab a two knife and a plate, they sit on porch out in the front of the house. Kahi and Nichkhun mom cut the fruit while Nichkhun fix the rocking chair for his mom. 

“Aunty, you have a nice house.” Kahi praise. 

“This house looks very traditional. But I love it, it makes me feel comfortable.” Say Nichkhun mom. 

“It may be small but it has the feeling of home.” Kahi say. 

Nichkhun mom smiles at Kahi thoughtful words. After finish fixing the chair, he went to sit next to Kahi, She feed him pears before she feed herself. 

Nichkhun smiles as he eat the fruit Kahi fed him, “Omma, how many grandkids do you want?” Nichkhun ask. Kahi looks at him surprise and tries not to blush. 

“As many as possible.” Nichkhun mom happily say. “I love kids.”

“That good, you will soon have kids.” Nichkhun say as he smiles. 

Nichkhun mom looks shock at Kahi, who is blushing red. “Are you pregnant Kahi?” Nichkhun mom ask. 

“Anniyo…” Kahi denied.

“She’s not, I just want to ask you that question.” Nichkhun laugh as he speak. Kahi slap his arm playfully.