I want to be with you

The night continue as everybody gather around the campfire, barbecuing and grilling on the fires. Kahi sat across the fire from Nichkhun, Ghun and Kyu Jong have been offering their plate to her but she ignore them and glances at Nichkhun once in a while. Nichkhun keep looking at her but try not to get caught by other. After dinner was over, everybody had a cup of warm hot chocolate in their hands and wrap a blanket around them. 

“Let make a confession. Each and everyone of us say one confession.” Say Jung Ah. 

“And why you made that confession too.” Say Changmin. 

“I’ll start first.” Say Jung Ah, “I had fail two exam during my high school years.” 

“Why?” the girls ask. 

“It’s because I’ve been clubbing almost every nights.” Jung Ah laughs as she speak. 

“Miss, I didn’t know you were that cool.” Say Jiyeon. 

“Wow, I thought all teacher stay at home and study or read.” Say Kyu Jong. 

“Not all teacher are like that.” Say Jung Ah. 

“Well, for me. I had my first kiss during my second years in high school.” Qri say. “It because the kiss happen at a dance.”

Nichkhun and Kahi glance at each other and then look away. 

“What about you Nichkhun? Any confession?” Changmin ask. 

Everybody all look at him, waiting for him to speak. Nichkhun look at Kahi, and hesitate for a little, and then shake his head ‘no’. 

“Come on, you must have something to confess. Any first love, first kiss? Any?” Changmin ask. 

Nichkhun shake his head ‘no’ all of his guest. 

“It’s no point asking him, he doesn’t talk.” Say Jiyeon. 

“He does.” Victoria say. “Only when he feels like it.” She say defensively.

“okay…lets continue.” Say Jung Ah. 

The night continue as they all make a confession one at a time except Nichkhun and Kahi. By the time the clock reach midnight, everybody head back into the cabin and into their room. A just a short moment, everybody is already a sleep. Nichkhun is the only who is not a sleep, he decided to go out into the backyard. He sees Kahi seating on the swing chair looking at the moon. Kahi see a shadow and look to the side. She became nervous and wanting to avoid him, but he went to next to her before she can get up. 

 “Why didn’t you go to sleep?” Nichkhun ask. 

“I wasn’t sleepy.” Kahi nervously say. 

Nichkhun notice her tone, “Why do you sound different? Are you okay?” he ask worriedly as he walks up to her.