Exposed

Outside of the bathroom, Nichkhun were picking up the clothes and the futon, but stop he he spot drops bloods where Kahi was slept last night. Kahi came back with a towel wrap around her body, and quickly cover the spot. 

“Don’t look at it.” Kahi embarrassedly say. 

“Why can’t I look at it? You're my wome now.” Nichkhun say. 

“Yeah but it…. its embarrassing.” Kahi shyly say. 

Nichkhun smiles and kiss her lips. “It’s okay.” He say. 

Nichkhun then notice a hickey on her left shoulder and her wet body wrap around in towel, he tries to control himself by looking away. Kahi sees his shy face and remember herself still not dress. 

“Umm can you get my bag in the car.” Kahi shyly say. 

Nichkhun shyly nodded, “S—sure.” He nervously say. 

Nichkhun got up and went to her car, Kahi smiles at his shy face.She waited for him by the bathroom. Nichkhun came back into the house with her bag in his hand; he gave it to her, Kahi smiles as she takes the back into the bathroom. Nichkhun continue to clean the room, he carry the futon and blanket to the washer and wash it, then went to set up breakfast in the main room. Kahi got out of he bathroom and went to him in the kitchen. She sees two black trash bag fill with smash beer cans in it. Kahi went to join Nichkhun in the room and eat breakfast. After breakfast was over, she treated his bruises and cuts/scratches with medicine before Nichkhun take her for a walk around the place. 

“What are you going to do now?” Kahi ask him. 

“I don’t know.” Say Nichkhun. 

“I hold the withdrawal for you, you can still attend school and continue aunty wish.” Say Kahi. 

“You really have the power huh?” Nichkhun say. 

“Maybe, but only for you.” Kahi say. 

Nichkhun smiles and they continue their walks along the street, going to the places that he and his mom went when they were young. Kahi spend the next two days at Gwacheon, comforting Nichkhun. A couple elder greeted the couple and praise Kahi for her beauty. Nichkhun smiles the whole time, making the elder tease him. They told Kahi how he have been the past week, and then begin to tease the couple. After weekend was over, they couple head back to the city. Nichkhun attend school the next day, he waited for her by the entrance again. Kahi happily walk up to him, they freely chat and smiles as they walks through the hallway. Victoria sees Nichkhun with Kahi happily as Kahi playfully slap his arm, victoria feel jealous and approach him. 

“Nichkhun oppa, can I talk to you for a couple minutes.” Victoria ask. 

Nichkhun look confusedly at her and then back at Kahi. Kahi walks away leaving them two alone to talk. 

“You look really happy today oppa.” Victoria say suspiciously. 

Nichkhun sense something strange about Victoria. “I was just…um asking her about something.” He tries not to give out any suspicious feeling. “What is it?”