Chapter Twenty-Nine:

"Guess he or she is gonna have to share the bed with me, don't you think?" I smiled at him and he seemed to have lost his self control. 

He pulled me towards his body, capturing my lips with his own. I can just fell all his eagerness, all his wanting, every inch of his emotions I can feel in this kiss and it caught me by surprise. But only for a moment. It took me a second to bounce back to my senses but once I did, I matched the eagerness of his kiss with my own.

I can easily count how many times I've been kissed in my life on one hand. All that I thought were amazing at the time. But right now at this very moment, none of those kisses could possibly hold a candle to this! While those guys whom I have kissed in the past were all innocent that led to nothing afterwards, there is nothing even remotely innocent going on here at this very moment. 

Trevor's tongue slid past my parted lips, taking me completely hostage under his jedi master skills. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought KISSING could turn me on as it did right now. I could feel my lady down there twitching like a madwoman. She has been lonely for these past twenty-four, soon to be twenty-five years, and she is more than happy to greet Trevor with open hands. Or should I say open lips?

His hand reached above my head to close the door behind us. Without breaking our heated kiss, Trevor guided us towards his bed, with me walking backwards. I bumped into a few things here and there, giggling a bit until we finally reached our final destination.

As I felt his bed touch the back of my knee, Trevor finally broke the kiss. Both of us trying to catch our breath staring right at each other as if we were afraid that this was nothing but our imagination.

He gently lifted my chin to look up at him, "It isn't too late to change your mind, Love" he smiled tenderly down at me, but I could see in his eyes that he was trying to keep his emotions in check.

Taking in a deep breath, I say in a shaky voice "I'm not walking away"  

"You're very special to me, Love. You deserve better then since, Teegan" he whispered, it seemed as if he were saying it more to himself rather than to me. As if he was trying to convince himself to get out of what is about to happen but wants me to make the first move.

"I know I do," I faked a giggle to try and ease the tension going on between us, "but right now I just wanna forget right from wrong, up from down. I just want to give into my desires and stop being such a fucking scaredy-cat," I'm so fucking nervous right now, my voice cracked a few times. Trevor grabbed a hold of both sides of my cheeks as he looked straight in the eyes.

"You have to promise me something," I took note of the shakiness in his voice. Guess I'm not the only nervous one here. Thank goodness.

"What is it?" I asked and then I watched as his face became very serious.

"Promise me you won't fall in love with me" He said, nervousness nowhere to be seen, no laughter anywhere on his beautiful features. His words are making me feel a bit concerned.

"What are you talkin--" he cut me off

"Say it" 

"Why?" I was beginning to feel a bit annoyed. I don't want to talk, I want to continue what we were just doing a moment ago. 

"It's really complicating," I could see the mixture of confusion, lust, and irritation in his eyes, "I value your friendship more then anything right now and I don't want to lose that. I refuse to lose you"

His words really knocked me back, catching me off guard. He refuses to lose me. He refuses to lose me. My heart is racing so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if it bursted right through my chest right about now. I looked at Trevor and I can tell he is dead serious about this.