Chapter Thirteen:

After the little situation that happened in the kitchen, I pretty much just ditched Trevor. I didn't even speak a word to him. And how could I? I'm confused, damnit! One minute I think we're friends and having a good time, and next thing I know motherfucker be trying to turn me on and I'm horny as fuck!

I just washed my hands in the sink and left without telling him. I didn't want him to take me home. I honestly didn't want to see him again after this. Or at least until next week when I get my mind in check. I know I'm attracted to him, that is undeniable and I'd be a damn liar if I said otherwise. Being with this man is too confusing. I mean, what if one day I end up actually falling for him and he doesn't want me the way I'd want him? I'm no longer one of those girls who can just sit back and let the guy she likes hook up with other chicks while I'm hurting like a dumbass. Might as well save myself the heartache and just fix this weird dysfunctional relationship we got going on at the moment. 

The elevator opens and I'm greeted by Greg.

"Oh. I see you spent the night" He sounded a bit suprised which kinda hurt my feelings.

"Yeah. This is not a walk of shame kinda moment though, Greg" I inform him since he's looking at me with that 'You look guilty cus you slept with him' look, "I didn't sleep with him, I just slept over since it was too late for me to leave last night"  

I don't even know why I'm even explaining myself. I'm not in the wrong here because I didn't sleep with him. I mean, I did in my dream, but not in actuality. I don't want to be linked to all those other women that I'm sure Greg has witnessed time after time come out from Trevor's place. 

Just thinking about it is making me agitated. I need to put a halt to these damn fanatasies I got going on in my head because reality is nowhere near it. Compared to all the women that he's been with, I'm nowhere near to being attractive as them. That woman from last night knew it too. Trevor is a player who likes to fuck around. He's probably just playing around with me because he wants to test the stupid waters with me, or however fucking way he put it. Damn, now I'm feeling depressed.

"Is everything alright, Miss? You don't look as hyped as you did last night when you had first arrived" Greg pulled me outta my thoughts which I was more than thankful for. 

"Hey Greg. How do you stop yourself from falling for the wrong person?" I don't know what possessed me to ask him, a stranger, but I heard from somewhere that it's easier to talk to a stranger than it is to talk to the people you know. Might as well give it a try, right? Plus, he's an elderly old man, I'm pretty sure his advice would be better since he's got years of experience under his belt. 

"Well Miss, I can't really say," he sounded genuine, "For each of us, the method is different. Some try to drink their problems away. While others like to keep themselves so busy that they don't really have the time to think of anything other than what's in front of them. Do you feel that way towards Mr. Huntsman?" he asked and I could see the concerned look on his face.

"Yeah," I nodded trying to put on a smile, but it felt too forced, "I don't know Greg. Trevor and I are suppose to be friends. That's what he wanted and I'm more than willing to give him the chance to be my friend. But instead we got this weird dysfunctional flirty-relationship thing going on and that got me beyond confused. I'm not gonna lie, Trevor is very attractive, too attractive, and I keep finding other things about him that gets me more attracted to him. But I already know that he isn't good for me. I mean, what if I actually let my guard down and let him have his way with me? I know his kind too well. He wouldn't care about how I'd feel. He'd probably just want to sleep with the next thing walking on legs after he got done with me"

I just continued ranting on. This elevator ride is pretty long, as you can tell so I made use of it. 

"Well Miss, sounds to me like you pretty much just answered your own question," he told me, but I could tell he was doubting his own words, "Why don't you try dating someone besides Mr. Huntsman?"

"I'm not dating Trevor. I've never dated anyone before to be honest. So I wouldn't know how to actually get someone to be attracted to me. It's kinda hard since, you know, I'm considered fat and ugly." I say in a joking tone, trying to make it sound not as harsh as it really is. 

"Oh Miss," he looked at me with such caring, loving eyes I could have sworn I was talking to my grandma for a second, "You don't even realize just how beautiful you are, do you?" We finally arrived to the first floor, "You're far more beautiful than any of the women Mr. Huntsman has been with, and I should know. I give them a lift," he said proudly, "Just let your guard down and open your eyes Miss, and you'll see just how many men are actually drooling after you" He said before I stepped out. 

His words echoed in my head as I stared at the now closed doors of the elevator. I've never heard anyone speak of me that way before. Well, no one that I'm not related to at least. I smile to myself, finding a bit of hope in his words and finally turn to leave.

As I make my way through the lobby to get out of the building, I feel someone grab my shoulder and yank me backwards. Hard. I almost swung at this person but the moment I seen him my bitch face automatically appeared. "Ugh!"

"You dumb fat bitch, do you know what you did?!" The guy from last night yelled/whispered at me. He looked like he was ready to blow his top but couldn't since we were in public.

"Who the fuck are you calling a 'dumb fat bitch'? Who the hell are you? Get your hands off me, you're hurting me!" I yelled. I knew exactly who he was. Little dumb fuck didn't learn his lesson the first time. Looks like another lesson is in dire need to be taught.

"Stop playing stupid! You know EXACTLY who I am," he leaned in closer to me trying not to let anyone else hear what he had to say, "I'm the guy you kiss-raped last night!" 

"Did you just say your gonna rape me! Help-" I caught the attention of a few people in the lobby before this psyco could cover my mouth with his large hand to shut me up.

"We're just playing around. Nothing to see here" he laughed uncomfortably and then went back to talking to me. I pushed his hand away from my face and rubbed my mouth, trying to wipe away the gross phatom feeling he left.

"You sent that video to everyone on my phone, and now I'm a damn laughing stalk!" he hissed.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't there's no need to get so angry. You got the punishment you deserved," he looked shocked at my sudden change of personality, "You teased me for being fat and broke and all I did was kiss you. You were the one who got super into it. Think I'm lying? Check the video, I sent it to myself too. So blame yourself, twinkle toes I'm out! Take care now, bye-bye then" I tried walking past him but he grabbed me and tried to force his mouth against mine. 

Is this dude serious?! He just told me I kiss-raped him and look at him trying to do the same thing to me. Oh hell to the NO! I was ready to punch him square in the face but someone beat me to it. It was like a blur passed by me and then I see Mr. Kiss-rape flying to the wall behind him.

"Trevor?" How the fuck did he get down here so quickly? It took me nearly ten minutes to ride down here, the elevator just left not too long ago. By the time he would have got down here, I'd be long gone. But that's not important. What is, is me tryna figure out how to get Trevor to release his forearm from Mr. Kiss-rape's neck.

#################%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%#################

Hello hello

my newest chapter thus far. 

the picture at the top is of Greg, the guy that works on the elevator. Mr. Theropy