Chapter Six:

*One Year, Six Months, One Week and Three Days Ago**

It's been a week since I last seen Trevor Huntsman. He was like a fading fond sexy memory that I was not too concerned about forgetting.

I just got home from my flight between States. I had the next four days off to spend alone. Jerold had made plans to go out with one of his boy-toys. We don't live together but right next door to each other. We used to live together but I always felt like I was invading Jerold's personal space since he likes to bring his men home.

Blasting music while cleaning my place up and cooking is one of my favorite things to do before I settle down on the coach to chill and watch something. Right now I'm singing to the chorus to one of Clean Bandit's popular songs 'Rather Be'.

If you gave me a chance

I would take it

It's a shot in the dark

but I'll make it

Know with all of your heart

You can't shame me

When I am with you

there's no place I'd rather be

N-n-n-no, no no place I'd rather be

"Coming!" I call out as I finally hear someone knocking. I turn the sound down just a tad bit and rush over to the door to see who it is.

The moment I open the door, my whole mood changes. Trevor stood at my door gazing down at me, a shy smile on his face. I didn't want to deal with him. Not now, maybe not ever. 

"Hello" his voice was deep and seductive, I felt my ladyparts twitch. Oh no! No, no, no, no, no, NO! We are not having any of that. I will not give him the satisfaction.

"Bye" I went to close my door but he placed his hand up to stopping me mid-close.

"Teegan, please. I need to speak with you" I for sure thought his voice was gonna change from being shocked at me closing the door. But his voice was still deep and husky and sexy. Damnit!

"For what? And how the hell did you find out where I lived? Stalker!" I stood my ground. I had forgotten how tall he was compared to me. And I'm pretty tall myself, standing at 5'10. 

"Do you mind if I come in?" Is he serious? Can he not read my body language?! Or the damn situation at hand?!

"Why would I let a stalker come into my apartment? For all I know you might end up stealing one of my panties and sniffing it when I'm not looking" I watched as one of those dimples appeared as he smirked down at me.

"It's not the panties I want to be smelling" He smiled at me. I was so caught off guard by his comment and sudden sexual approach that I stood their blank faced looking all confused. "Wait. No. That's not what I'm trying to say. Look, please I just want to talk to you. Give me five minutes and then I'll be outta your hair" he corrected himself.

I looked at him from the side of my eyes not really sure on how to go about this situation. But I know for damn sure I'm not letting him into my place. That's for sure.

"No. I don't trust you. Plus, every time I see you, you somehow managed to leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth, I don't like it."

"So you're saying you want to taste me?" Again, this man and his flirtatiousness that got my ladybits gushing like a waterfall!

"What?! No! Stop twisting my words around. Look. I'm not letting you into my apartment, my bat cave, my domain. I barely even know you and for all I know you could be a serial killer."