Chapter Fifteen:

"Come. I'll take you home. I'm pretty sure your wife has been worried sick about you" Ah fuck! I totally forgot about Jerold! My phone died last night and I'm more than positive he called a shit ton of times and left about the same amount of messages bitching me out about not calling him to let him know if I'm still alive.

"Can we stop by somewhere real quick before you take me home?" I looked at him with my puppy-dog eyes, hoping he'd fall for my tricks.

"Where shall I escort you to, milady" he asked in an English accent. Damn it! We just had that damn talk about being friends. My damn body probably didn't get the memo because that sudden accent just made my stomache flutter. I'll just ignore it for now.

"I need to pick something up for Jerold to eat. You know the best way to a woman's heart is through her stomach?"

"I thought that referred to men?" He looked confused.

"Nah, the men stole that from women. Why do you think whenever people think of a 'chef' it's a man?" my eyebrow shot up in question, "That's because he's cooking for us women" I winked at him. I look over to the car that the alarm was turnt off and my jaw damn near hit the floor.

Damn rich people and their waste of money. I will never understand. 

The car we now stood in front of was so damn foreign to me, I had no clue what brand it was. It looked like one of those futuristic cars that only those who are part of the one percent could ever come across. Oh wait. I forgot there was someone here who lives in that faraway land *glares at Trevor*

"Wow. This looks....unobtainable. What kinda car is this?" I smiled uncomfortably. 

"It's a 2014 Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. You like?" I didn't even notice that Trevor walked over to the passenger's side to open the door for me. I won't admit this to him, but I've always wished that a guy would open a door for me. I am secretly feeling like a princess.

"Oh! Why thank you, kind sir" he still had his hand on the door frame so I ducked underneath it and turned to look at him leaving little space, "Not gonna lie but this kinda stuff doesn't mean much to me. I'm more of a truck-type of girl or better yet, love me them classics. My dream car is a 1967 Chevy Impala, wink, wink" I laughed and got inside, closing the door before he could say anything to me. I watched as he walked over to the driver's side.

"You really love your Supernatural huh?" He said as he came in the car, buckling himself in. I looked over at him a bit taken back. I honestly didn't think he would know where I got the idea of my dream car from. 

"What'chu know about Supernatural?" I asked as cocky as I could say. He never told me this last night. Now that I think about it, I was the one that did most of talking. I feel cheated.

"Well, you know, I've only been watching since, I don't know, the very first episode" He answered back in the same tone. WHAT?! You gotta be friggin' kidding me?!

"You don't look like the type that would watch my boys" I sulked, staring out my side of the window. I always get kinda jealous when I meet people who've been watching from the very beginning because I sadly didn't start watching Supernatural until the show was already well into their fifth season. Don't know why but I feel double the amount of saltiness now that I know Trevor is one of those that have been there since day one.

"Your boys? Wow, so you only watch it for Jensen and Jared, huh?" I could hear the playfulness in his voice. Oh yeah?

"You forget about Misha. Plus, why else would I watch it? I only watch it because of my hot sexy men whose looks can be compared to those of a disney princess, a moose, and a person past the understanding of anyone's comprehension," I said proudly and with my best White Chicks impressions, "So. Frickin'. Hot!" ending it with a flip of my hair.