Father's day

Father's day, in this its father's day or it's coming up to father's day you're trying to think about the perfect gift to get him, some are easier than others will he like your gift?

Ciel

You sat in your room thinking of what to get ciel you sighed and said "I don't know what to get" you rested your head on the desk Sebastian was standing at the door he cleared his throat, you sat up straight he said "a lady should never slouch at her desk" you said "s-sorry Sebastian" he came over and said "it's alright, is there something on your mind?" you said "yes" Sebastian said "perhaps I can help if you told me"

You looked at Sebastian and said "I don't know what to get father" Sebastian said "get the master what?" you said "its father's day soon and I want to get him the perfect present" Sebastian said "I see you have just under a month to get a gift, as it is on the 19th of June" you said "what! It's that close I thought it was a while yet, does father need anything?" Sebastian said "no young miss," you said "oh there goes that idea," Sebastian said "what about something personal" you looked at Sebastian a bit confused

Sebastian said "what about learning a new song for the master" you said "in music?" sebastian said "yes you have enough time to learn a new song" you said "ok father loves when I play for him" sebastian said "yes the master dose, he loves to hear you play the (instrument) and also it is a gift that no one but you can give" you said "no one but me?" sebastian said "yes the way you play the (instrument) is unique to you and no one else" you said "sebastian what song should I play?" sebastian said "I will see to it miss (name), tomorrow when we have your music lesson we shall start and I will make sure the master is not around when you practice as not to spoil the surprise" you said "ok thank you sebastian"

For the next few weeks you practiced any spare moment you got soon father's day arrived on Sunday you spent the day with ciel while you were having tea sebastian said "master" ciel said "yes sebastian" sebastian said "miss (name) has something for you" ciel put his cup down and said "what is it?" you got up and went to (instrument), ciel said "the (instrument)" sebastian said "miss (name) wanted to show you how she has improved and she has learned something new to play you for today, as her father's day gift to you master"

you started to play (the song at the top image it played on whatever instrument you chose) and thought 'ok its going good just do it like I practiced' you continued she missed a note and thought 'no I missed it' soon you got near the end and missed the last 3 notes once finished you ran out crying ciel got up and said "(NAME)!" sebastian said "I'll go see if she is ok master" ciel said "I'll go" you had gone into the garden and hid under a bush hugging your knees, you cried and said "I practiced so hard and I still made mistakes, I did it perfect in practice but when I played it I messed up"

you tightly hugged your knees crying ciel looked but couldn't find you he said "Sebastian, do you know where she is?" Sebastian said "she is not in the manor master," ciel said "ok she must be in the garden" ciel went outside looking for you he shouted you and you could hear him but you didn't move or answer

Finny saw ciel and went over to him ciel said "finny have you seen (name)?" finny said "I saw her run out her crying" ciel said "ok" and left Sebastian came over and said "master, do you want me to find her?" ciel said "yes but leave her be and come tell me as soon as you know" Sebastian said "very well"

Sebastian left and a minute later returned and said "master she is hiding in a bush" ciel said "show me" Sebastian showed ciel he could hear you crying, ciel said "you may go now Sebastian" Sebastian said "very well master I will see to lunch" ciel bent down and said "(name)" you just cried, ciel kindly said "(name) you need to come out"

You came out still crying ciel sighed and dusted you off and said "now why are you crying?" you sniffled and said "I-I can't do anything right" ciel said "what do you mean?" you said "I messed up" ciel said "you messed up what?" you said "the song, I didn't make any mistakes when I practiced but but" ciel said "I see its ok you only did it at the end" you shook her head and said "no I missed a note and also at the end I missed 3" ciel said "its ok if you messed up, did you think I would be mad?" you nodded ciel hugged you and said "I'm not, I know how hard you practice in all your lessons so now stop crying"