Hello and Welcome!

Edited — 3/16/19

Hey guys! It's me again. This is the second book to the Young Justice Boyfriend Scenarios. If you haven't read Volume 1, feel free to do so.

Note:

Tumblr is made but I am working out some things so no link yet!

•This Book will contain some scenarios where its just pictures or a video.

•The Damian, Bart, Garfield & Jaime catch up scenarios started in Volume 1.

•Reason why I didn't finish it in Volume 1 is because when I would post, it wouldn't show.

It is possible there is going to be more than 3 books because of the all scenarios I want to write about.

•Know that for the one shots request that I got in Volume 1 will be in its own book soon.

•If you want to request a scenario, go ahead under the chapter post that says "Request Scenarios here!". Which is out now as the next chapter!

•Know that it will be awhile till I get to that specific scenario, but I eventually will.

·This isn't this book related, but I might do BF scenarios Books for Harry Potter , Aot , Bleach , South park and more.

•If you want me to do a BF scenario Book of some show or something. Let me know under the chapter that says, "Request Scenarios Here!" too.

·Last but not least; Do check out my other books. Especially my newest ones How To tell If You're A Yandere and When you have a boyfriend.

Vote, comment some love or hate and just enjoy what you read.