New Guy

*Sohara POV*

Today's a nice day. Class isn't difficult today. Tomo like usual is taking a power nap. The Angeloids are rather on the quiet side today but so was everyone else. Guess just one of those days. But before I knew it someone new came in.
~~~~~

The teacher got up.

"Class this Horoki."

The class looked up. Their stood a boy their age with black hair half way down his neck, green eyes, and medium built. The girls stared.

"He's new here to Sorami" The teacher continued. He just moved from the country land a few days ago. Everyone show him him the ropes. Until then Horoki their is an empty seat in front of Sohara. Sohara please stand please to let him know who you are."

As the new kid looked for his seat some of the girls stared at her with a death glance.

Horoki sat down and the rest of class continued in a quiet sense.

Soon it was lunch time. Tomoki waved to have Horoki over along with Sohara, Ikaros, Nymph, Asteria, and Hiyori. They all greeted him warmly and all introduced themselves.

Tomoki started things off.

"So Horoki, how you liking things here in Sorami?" he asked.

Horoki inhaled deeply and folded his arms.

"Well." He paused. "Different from where I used to be. Actually a lot smaller than this. I used to walk to a different town to go to school that's how small the town was. But I like it so far. I have neighbors. The people are nice and it's not a far of a walk in case I forget something at the market."

Nymph took a break from her soaps. "Anything you do out there for fun?" She asked puzzled.

Horoki nodded. "Nothing too much really. Really just farming. So pretty much work and read something good."

"You grow anything exciting?" asked Hiyori.

Sohara laughed. "You seem happy. Although the more crops the more we eat better haha."

Horoki smiled. "You garden too? I grow peppers of many kinds, potatoes, and carrots that make some really good curry. As well as some berry bushes. Although always wanted to try vines. Grapes are cool but watermelon is my favorite."

Tomoki smurked. "You're up Ikaros."

Ikaros grew a smile. "I planted watermelons from seeds. After they were eaten Hiyori helped me regrow and improve it better than before. She's wonderful."

Nymph and Asteria both sweatdropped. "Sorry" they said blushing at the same time.

Then the bell rang.

"Horoki wait up." Cried Sohara. "You want to meet up with us after school? We'll get our homework out of the way and we can hang out and show you around town."

Horoki blushed. "That sounds great. Thank you ever so much. I'll meet you outside after the last bell."

~~~~~
Admin-

Well I hope you all enjoyed my first fan fiction piece. Horoki seems to get along with the Angeloids just fine and Tomoki wouldn't have invited him to sit if he came off loud or annoying. So what does Sohara feel?

-Relentlezz