A/N

I'd like to apologize for my inactive-ness on these stories.

Honestly,my life has just changed so much from when I was 13,when I first started this account and writing my stories and when I was constantly active and up to par.When ignorance was bliss basically.

Life didn't seem so hard.

Hopefully some of you may recall one called Fall,it was removed because once it hit me of how horribly written it was,I didn't want it to be seen.My mind was in dark places,though I renewed,I feel like I lost my passions and priorities.

With these last two stories I started off really excited with them
I was like these seem sort of original,and came to almost detest them as they became cliché.

Eventually they didn't make sense to me nor was I happy with them.It could've been the fact that they didn't get as much attention like Fall did but as you are growing older and life is hitting you,it effects everything.

Not only did I grow up but people that my stories were based on had moved on and grown up to.I had no inspiration.

With the strength and confidence I'm regaining I hope to continue with these works

But

Honestly this A/N was not suppose to be about me but just suppose to be about someone I will hold dearly to my heart,an inspiration since I realized my passions and their truths,just as much as Selena has been and realizing the shock I'm still in.

I'd never thought I'd see the day that I'd be so utterly upset that such a beautiful soul was stolen from this world,in such a cruel way,I still cannot believe she's gone.I'm such in a state of shock, my heart is grieving tremendously, words could never describe.The only comfort I have is that she was sent off doing what she loved and that she'll be in the hands of God. I enjoyed following her journey these past six years,and will enjoy remembering her and her big heart.

So much love to you Christina💔

Psalm 119:50

Sorry again and feel free to ask me any questions if anyone sees this of course.

-Brenda