Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Justin
Taylor,Ryan and I were at the doorstep of Selena's sister's house.We needed to team up,we had to get any type of information we could build up for the sake of Selena.

I let my eyes wander across the enormous lawn,and admire the exterior details.Her place is pretty impressive.Considering she did inherit most of her father's fortune.Let's not mention her multi-millionaire fiancé.

I can't help but scoff a little,I'm kind of glad that Selena isn't much of like her sister.In many aspects she definitely is,but she isn't a flashy like I used to be.Well that doesn't even cover it. I was a flashy snob, one of the worst kind

I'm grateful my dad cut me off to teach me a few lessons,I needed that reality check, although I remember hating him for it,I really am glad he did so.

After what felt like centuries the oversized door opened.I sighed,I feel as if she doesn't realize that every waking moment is critical, I feel as if nobody understands my anxiety, like every second that passes by is crucial that can determine whether she lives another day.

I rush past her and entered her house before she even asked.

"What the hell,Justin?! What's your    problem?" She yells at me.

"What's my problem?What's yours?!How can you go on about your life without feeling like something is wrong?!You do realize that Selena,your sister,is kidnapped,right?All this money you're drowning in and you can't do shit about it,you can't speak to people,move your influences? How are you okay with yourself?" I remarked.Ryan put his hand on my shoulder letting me know I need to calm down and shut the fuck up.

Even if I wanted to,I was boiling,the rage inside me was taking over.

"What the hell?How are you going to tell me what I am supposed to feel?What do you want me to tell you?Justin I'm dying inside!This guilt is eating me up.My own flesh and blood could be in danger and I can not do anything about it!I've woken up all night, not being able to sleep,praying I would get the call that she's safe,she's okay,she's home, but she's not.I swear to you Justin if I could switch places with her right now, I would. I'd give my life for that girl."She yelled in tears.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration,I wiped the stray tears off of my swollen tear-stained face.Some of the things she has said confused me,but I don't have time for questions.

"Look I'm sorry,Jessica.I'm frustrated, I'm desperate. I can't do anymore.I wish I  could,but I don't know how."

"I've tried,I swear I've tried." She sniffled, cleaning her face with a Kleenex.

"I've got private investigators, the detectives,anyone that could possibly help, don't think I've been doing nothing.I just dont know what anymore I could do." She tried to hide her face by walking to another part of the house.

We of course followed her,we need to figure something out.

+++

She led us to her patio.Her backyard probably just as big as her front lawn.

"Emma?" Taylor  spoke.

"Taylor!" Her sister screamed.

"I didn't know you were in town." She sighed almost in relief.

I'm pretty sure she hasn't seen her in a couple of years,and in these times she could really use her older sister.

"I flew in last night. I heard about Selena and booked a flight immediately."She held the embrace between them.

In no time Taylor was crying once again. Emma whispered something to Taylor and she recollected herself.

We all took a seat,awkwardly. I spaced out for a minute admiring the day's beauty.