In Time

Prologue :

Selena

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I pestered some no good hood rats,or thugs,whatever you'd call them,point is I'm not in a safe situation.

They chased me down an alley and I couldn't get them of my tail.I was scared to death but I was even more scared of what they could do to me.

"Not a chance,babe." One guy holding me from behind whispered and struggled against me.

His breath reeked of alcohol and just him in general smelled liquor,pot and chicken.

"HELP!SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed.

I yelled and yelled in vain.Nobody could hear me.I was wasting my God given breath.After all who is going to help a teenager at almost one in the morning in the fucking pouring rain!

After I struggled for what seemed like centuries I built up the strength and courage to fight back.I elbowed him in the ribs and dodged the grasp of the one ready to grapple me.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me.I blinked constantly trying to prevent the heavy rain from getting into my eyes.

Of course,with my luck,I tripped, though saved my face,my hands breaking the fall allowing me to get up quickly, but slipping due to the wet asphalt.

I knocked down all the cardboard boxes I could manage to get ahold of near the dumpsters as I was still running towards the main streets.

His disgusting voice echoed through the alley.I wasn't capable of making actual words out of his loud taunts, but I was not planning on finding out,this is no time for charades.

Once I thought I was home free I realized how wrong I was.
One of the dirty bastards were waiting at the end of the alley.
I just wanted this to end already.I felt like my world was closing up.It couldn't possibly get any worst.

As I thought that,the idiot swiftly pulls out a pistol from the inside pockets of his coat.

I just stood there in shocked.Not like I had much choice,I stood at gun point to the head.

Within ten seconds two shots were fired.

I felt one bullet pierce the skin of my outer thigh. I collapsed to my knees in pain then to my side.The pain was absolutely unbearable.I cried out in pain.My eyesight was hazy the tears could fill the Nile.

What did I do to deserve this?

I heard the loud repeating sirens that just seemed faded.

"You weren't s'pose to shoot her dumbass!" One yelled

"You're da dumbass!I was just tryna scare her!" The other argued.

Their accents gave them right away.I knew exactly where they were from.

The question was who were they?Why were they after me?

I can't help but to think this wouldn't be happening if it weren't for what happened earlier.

I'd be the one!These things could only happen to me.

If only I wouldn't of had that stupid argument.

"Tie this shit around her leg,we can't have her dead yet."

I weeped loud. These people are planning on killing me! I felt the life being sucked out of me.

Again I screeched in pain as they tied something around my upper thigh,and my wrist were tied behind my back.

Before I had the chance to attempt anything I heard tires screech,quickly it making a sudden stop.

A white van.

You know the ones everyone's scared of.

I was blindfolded and emerged I into darkness.

"Get her in!We're gonna get caught,you slugs!"

"Let me go!What the hell do you want?!"I screeched.Still trying to free myself.

I kicked with my right leg feeling myself being tossed onto the hard floor of the van.

"Shut her up!" The driver said as he took off,causing me to roll around the car floor around the.I heard a click,and felt the of the gun on my forehead. I was heavily panting and instead of killing me...

I was hit on my head,I lost all consciousness.

If only I would've just listened.

If only I could be saved in time

Right now time is my enemy.

Time.

______________________________________________________________

Hey lovebugs this is a new story.This story came out of nowhere,I didn't plan on making this,just felt inspired while editing the,well the edit,ya know,so I don't have an exact plan for this surprise surprise!Basically I don't know whatcha might think about it so far but...

Let me know by commenting or voting? Should I continue it? Actually I'm probably going to with or without approval.

Anyways hope ya keep reading,and sorry for any mistakes.

See ya lovebugs