Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The twenty year old was awoken to the sound of grumbling voices,once regaining consciousness she prayed that what just happened was a stupid nightmare.She recalls the scenes from last night and she almost whimpered to realizing that it is a nightmare,except she's living it.

She's relieved that she wasn't blindfolded anymore,or no longer on the stupid cold floor.

The car wasn't moving instead, she found that the criminals were making a pitstop.From her observation it looked like a run down old shack.Looks like the big bad wolf tried to blow down the little piggies house down.

She rolled her eyes,she was starving,but of course she wasn't allowed to leave the van, though she was left with the driver.

The bearded man noticed she had woken up.Selena glared at the idiot who held her captive,with hatred. He just smirked and continued to look at her through the rear view mirror.The girl cringed in disgust,the guy doesn't look over thirty maybe twenty five max,which made her skin crawl,she was repulsed.

"What the hell do you want from me?" She spat with venom lacing through every word,but held back some. Her fear was stronger than the bravery she is trying to manage to pull out.

"Calm down,sweetie.We're just doing our job." The man smirked disgustingly.

"Oh you guys want money? Well... see the thing is you guys got the wrong girl because my parents have nothing.In fact I don't even have any parents,so I suggest you just let me go."

"We know exactly who you are,as a matter of fact,we might know more about you then you do of yourself." He said knowingly.

"What are you saying?"she responded.

"Well for one, you're not as humble as you just made your self out to be, Miss Multi-millionaire,or is it billionaire?" He said picking at his nails.

"Its neither,I have no clue what you're talking about, you idiot."She spat trying to sound as convincing as possible, figuring he might take it.

"Listen here little girl"he warned her "If you know what's best for ya,you'll keep your smart mouth closed got it?"

She nodded once,but tried best to hide her fear.

"Listen here." She talked back,though in a nicer way,just to get him to listen."Okay you were right,and I can offer you all the money in the world if you just let me go." She hissed.

He thought about it,but came to realization his life was also on the line.

"No can do princess,boss man hates traitors,now I suggest you just sit down and keep your pretty little mouth closed." He shrugged.

She sighed in anger.She knows these guys were pretty stupid,after all they did take off the blind fold making it easy for her to see their unmasked faces,they kidnapped the daughter of a very important business man and now this guy wasn't taking the money and making conversation with their hostage.

She still worried though.People can still be dangerously stupid.

She'd make a run for it,if only they were stupid enough to untie her wrists and ankles.Though where would she run? They're in the middle of fucking nowhere.

+++

Finally a man came back into the van,he seemed dumber than his partner in crime.

She noticed that they were leaving and instead of four guys now there are only two.

"Here kid,fill up." The second man threw back into her lap what seemed like a bag of saltines that expired in 2009.

"How am I suppose to eat this?"She sassed.