Chapter One

Chapter One: Justin

I stared blankly at the dull white ceiling.

I still layed in bed, twelve in the afternoon. Perfect way to waste a Saturday.

I missed my morning classes. Like anyone gave a rats tail.

I let her go. There's nothing to look forward to if I don't have her.

Her angry voice echoed in my head. I feel like a complete dumbass.

How could I have hurt someone I love?

*Ring Ring*

My ringtone played through the penthouse. I had no idea of where it could be. Once I got home yesterday I just tossed my things in different directions. The anger really ate me up.

I walked out of my room still in yesterday's clothes.

I scattered and tossed the couch cushions, to my luck I found it just in time to answer it, without checking the caller ID.

Part of me, well no all of me was hoping it's was her.

"Justin." My mother repeated for the third time.

"Oh uhm,hey mom, I'm sorry.I just spaced out for a bit. I was expecting a different call." I sighed.

"Mhm from Selena?" She said knowingly.

"Uh yeah" I gulped feeling a lump in my throat.

"Is everything alright? I was calling to make sure dinner with Selena was still on, but you sound kind of upset, is something going on with you both?" She said with concern.

"Mom she dumped me." I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose in disbelief.

She gasped, my mother absolutely adores Selena.
Every time we would have dinner with her, she'd ask me when I was going to pop the question,or when I'd go visit her, just to check up on her,or to a family gathering "Why didn't you bring Selena?!"

"Justin,what did you do to that poor girl?!"

"What makes you think it was my fault?!" I groan as get to my room looking for a shirt.

"For one,she dumped you.Of course you did something to her.I know her and I know you,she would be incapable of cutting it off with you just because! Now what did you do Justin, you're not going to hear the end of this until you tell me." She lectured.

"I can't exactly explain to you.Maybe she could explain to you in detail."

"Justin"she sighed"You need to set things right with her.I know you're in love with her,and she loves you.You can't just let her go."

"You're right mom." I sighed

"Well what are you waiting for?Go find her and apologize." She says excitedly.

"Okay, I gotta go.Love ya mom."
I rushed.

"Love you too" and with that I hung up.

I hurried into my walk-in closet and set my clothes out on my bed.

Took a shower within a few minutes.

In no time I was in my car on my way to Selena's apartment.

+++

I rang the doorbell and knocked endlessly on the apartment door until finally Selena's roommate and best friend,Taylor,opened the door.

The tall blonde scoffed and rolled her eyes once she realized it was me.