Uh Oh...

Amanda's outfit is the picture at the top. :)

Amanda's P.O.V

She's so beautiful. There's no way she'll ever notice me. With her long pretty blood fucking red hair and beautiful brown eyes and perfect fucking ass... Damn I hate having feeling sometimes. Amanda Ridges,the shyest girl ever, had a MAJOR crush on the one and only Jessica Wayne. Jessica was feared and treated with caution by everyone in everyone in Tightwide, Missouri. While Amanda, well, Amanda could only be described as mean, anti social, and very evil.

"Yo Trickster!" Called a voice from down the hall. It was Amanda's best friend, Nathan Herron. She watched as he ran down the hall, but turned and walked off as he knocked down a group of girls. "Don't you dare leave me again!" He exclaimed as he caught with her.

  "Maybe if you didn't stop to flirt with everything that walks I wouldn't have left you behind yesterday." Amanda retorted. Nathan didn't reply but made a huge show of rolling his eyes.
  As revenge for that Amanda made him Yelp when she grabbed his wrist and dragged her towards her black '67 Chevy Impala. She practically threw him in and almost jumped over the hood in her hurry to escape the Hell called school.

  "So what pranks do we have planned for next week my dear Trickster?" Nathan questioned as Amanda popped another lollipop into her mouth. She pondered for a second and before she opened her mouth to say she wanted to glitter bomb the boys football locker room Nathan interrupted her and said that we had to stop pranking the football team.

  "Maybe we could drop a bucket full of pink glitter glue on Daniel Jacksons head? And blue feathers! Or we can do it to that stupid Ricky Brown?" Amanda pondered and getting more excited with each word. 

  "Cool! And we can even do both! And if we're feeling lucky we can get a recording and post it to the school blog! Except not the one that's monitored of course..." Nathan added on to her list.

  "Oh and don't forget we got payed to glitter bomb the cafeteria during 2nd lunch! What glitter do we want?" Amanda stated. 

  And for all 20 minutes it took to get Nathan's house they talked about the pranks they were going to pull the next week.

  When they finally pulled up to Nathan's house Amanda was greeted by the smell of cookies and and animals. As per usual, they snuck into the kitchen stole the cookies and ran to Nathan's room. 

  "Hey Nathan, is it true that you're crushing on Ricky? I mean if you are cool, but he's a major fuckboy and I don't want you getting hurt." Amanda asked Nathan.
  "Well I've got a small lusty feeling towards him, but only cause he's the only bi or gay guy who hasn't flirted with me and it's kinda offensive considering he'd probably flirt with a tree." Nathan replied. 

  Amanda just shrugged and the got to work on their pranks for next week. It was always fun coming to Nathan's house on Fridays. She usually stayed till Sunday morning unless something happened, but other than that she practically lived here.

Next Monday...

  Amanda and Nathan had finished setting up the bucket meant for Ricky when they heard footsteps coming down the hall. The whole class always anticipated their Monday pranks cause they only pranked bullies and people late for class. Amanda and Nathan dived for their seats and held their breath like the rest of the class hoping to blend in. Only two people weren't late, Jessica and Ricky. Jessica was never late so when the door opened everyone was surprised to be greeted by Jessica's voice.

  "Hey Miss G, so-" Jessica started but was cut off by the bucket landing on her head and smothering her in its contents. Everyone froze in shock except Amanda who was shacking in anger. This was supposed to be my revenge on Ricky for being a douche towards Nathan!

  "WHO WAS THE MOTHER FUCKING CUNT WHO DID THIS?!?!?!" Jessica shrieked. No one dared to move a muscle they were torn between their loyalty to Amanda and their fear of Jessica. But thankfully they were saved of having to choose when Amanda spoke up.

"Of all days you choose to be late, you choose today! That was supposed to be my revenge on Ricky!" Amanda calmly fumed at Jessica. Everyone backed to end of the classroom. Everyone knew of Amanda's temper and no one, not even Jessica tried to light her fuse.

  Jessica looked shocked, but whether it was from Amanda's words or lack of fear no one knew. It was at that moment Ricky decided to walk in and get frozen by the look in the two girls eyes.