Chapter 12

When we bumped into each other he grabbed my hips to keep me from falling. No one said a word we just stood there for a good five seconds. I was waiting for him to do something and I guess he was waiting for me to make the first move.

After a few more seconds he opens his mouth to say something but quickly closes it and slips past me. Now it's cold where his hands used to be. Why couldn't I have just kissed him? Devin comes downstairs and stops before passing me.

"About to go talk to him." He says and goes into the kitchen. Right when I open my room Dinah and Tati bombard me with hugs.

"I'm so sorry about you and Daniel." Tati says.

"My ship is ruined." D pretends to bawl. Kevin runs over and joins them.

"I'm so sorry about you and Daniel, my ship is ruined." He mocks them.

"Devin texted us the deets so Daniel wouldn't hear." Dinah says.

"So what are you gonna do?" Tatiana asks. I go to sit on the bed and shrug.

"I don't know." I say and look down.

"Ok, I know Daniel the best and he's very understanding. Just talk to him and tell him what was going on through your head." Kevin suggests. I take a deep breathe.

"I guess. But what if he doesn't even want to talk to me?"

"Then you're screwed."

"Kevin!" Dinah yells at him.

"I'm just kidding. He'll be glad you wanna talk to him because he wants to talk too, trust me." I stand up and start walking downstairs. I walk into the living room and before I get to turn the corner I hear Daniel's voice.

"Hey." He waves slightly.

"Hi." A huge smile appears on my face before I know it and it won't go away. He smiled a tiny bit but quickly takes it off his face. Devin's eyes get big and he laughs a little then walks away. Daniel stares behind me so I turn around to see what he's looking at. Devin was mouthing 'fuck her' and was in the middle of grinding. Then he runs away when I turn around.

"Can we...talk?" I awkwardly ask and he nods. We sit on the opposite sides of the couch. "I'm just gonna let it all out...ok?" I look up to make sure he's still there. "I didn't kiss you because I felt like you were moving really fast and I got really anxious and nervous because I have this leaving fear and w-" He places a finger on my lips and it make me stop talking immediately.

"Devin told me and I understand." He slides his finger down my lips and holds my chin. "Now just kiss me, alright." Then he just kisses me, and I kiss back.

He puts his hand on my waist. He gets really into it and starts leaning forward up to the point where I'm on my back and he's hovering over me. He starts slipping his hand up my shirt but stops and looks to his left.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so hot, I swear, man." Tati and D squeal and jump by the entrance to the living room.

"Are you kidding me? So you guys were just watching us?" Daniel quickly takes his hand out from under my shirt and says.

"Yep." Tati says.

"And you weren't gonna stop if I didn't catch you, were you?"

"Nope." They say at the same time.

"Okaayyy." Daniel says very creeped out. He gets up and licks his lips. "You don't know how much I missed you, Cassie." He hugs me and I gladly hug back.

"Awwww." They say.

"Ok time to get out of here." He pulls my hand and we go upstairs.

"Ayyyyyeeee!" Devin and Kevin yell when we walk in the room. Daniel pulls me to the bed and makes me sit on his lap.

"Slow down there, Daniel, don't get a boner." Kevin says in an accent.

"Yea, we wouldn't want anything unholy going on here." Devin says and Dani ignores them.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Devin asks.

"Any fucking going on?" Kevin adds. Daniel throws two pillows at them. Kevin smacks one and Devin catches the other.

"We will have plans to jump you guys in your sleep if you don't chill out." Daniel says with his eyes closed laying on my back.

"Fine, fine." Kevin raises his hands in defeat. "Daniel," He loudly whispers. "there's condoms in my drawstring book bag at the bottom."

"I'ma punch y'all in the face later." Daniel mumbles.

"Aye, let's go downstairs." Devin taps Kevin and they leave.

"Let's sleep." Daniel moves me off his lap and lays down with his arms open waiting for me to join him.

"But I'm not tired."

"Please." He waves his fingers. I sigh but lay with him. He wraps his arms around me and randomly gives me kisses on my neck and cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel starts shifting and it wakes me up.

"It's six thirty seven." He says smiling at me but then it slowly changes to a 'wtf' face. I turn around and see Dinah and Tati video taping us. "Yooo, what the hell, man?"

"Sorry but you guys are too cute together." Dinah says and stops recording.

"Kevin, Devin, come get your girls!" Daniel tries to yell but he was too tired and wasn't that loud. I started laughing because I thought it was very funny, Daniel wasn't laughing though. He look very perplexed and weirded out. He closed his eyes and put his arm over them. Then peeked to check if they were still there.

Dani sucks his teeth. "Oh my gooooodddaaa," He hits his hand on the bed repeatedly then gets up. "I'm going downstairs." He leaves while running his hand through his hair.

"You see what you guys did, now he's salty." We all laugh. I get up and we go downstairs. The boys were on the couch talking but Daniel was standing up.

"Can you guys watch your girls, like for real, they over here recording me and Cass sleeping, mo?" Daniel says and Dev and Kev just laugh at him. Then Tati and D do as well. I try my best to contain my laugh because he's clearly upset right now.....which makes it even funnier! I start bursting out laughing at Daniel. "Bruuuuhhhh." He walks into the kitchen.

"Is the little D upset he didn't get his full nap time?" Devin yells after him and everyone starts laughing harder. I wanna stop but this too damn funny.