The Fog

"What? What was that?" Dawn asked the old man, who was brewing some herbal tea or her. As stirred the green liquid around in the cauldron her answered "That purple fog is called The Nocturne. You get used to it" The old man, who called himself Mr Wou, explained to dawn that once a week, the purple mist travels through the region, bringing new Pokemon and trainers onto its soil. He poured Dawn some tea, then there was a knock at the door. "ahhhh that will be Jessa" Mr Wou said exitidly.

As Mr Wou went to open the door, Dawn sat staring into the crackling fire place.  She thought of the purple light, that someow sent her here, and how maybe it was linked in with "The Nocturne". She thought of ash, brock and Iris adventuring on without her, and this hurt. Although she wouldnt admit it to herself, she wanted to be with them. She regretted leaving the.

"Hello?" A young women with red wavvy hair and eyes that reminded dawn of the mist. "I am Jessa, my grandad said you will help me?"

"Ahh yes" Dawn answered "I am really tired right now, but I can teach you tommorow? If that ok with you?" Jessa accepteded Dawns offer and they talked for a couple of hours about dawns contests so far. Although Dawn was very modest, Jessa was amazed by Dawns achievments and een more so about the badges she held in her hand. As the fire soon became the only light source, Dawn headed home.

As she sat on her bed, cuddling Nutter, who was making very cute noises such as "NutNut" or "NuttyNutter", she got out her pokedex. As she swiped through her contacts, of whom include Professor Oak and Misty, she thought about what she was going to tell Ash. She found ash's icon, and hesitatingly clicked it.  The dial began

"Hello, unfortunately I am busy right now and unable to talk, But dont forget to call later!"

Answerphone. She didnt know whether to be upset or relieved, for as she sat on the bed, she explorered her feelings for Ash.

Dawn dreamt of Johto that night. She dreamt of Brock trying to catch  lady. She dreamt of Ash winning his gym battles. She Dreamt of piplup alone, surrounded by a purple fog. A tear dripped down Piplup's cheek as he shouted "Dawn!" Dawn awoke to Jennetta peering over the bead "Dawn! Jessi is here to see you?"

** I Know there has not been much action, but I promise the next chapter will be full of it ;) Dont forget to vote and comment!**