Pokemon ~ The Region of Shadow

• Dedicated to Evie Moore

Dawn sat at the border with piplup cradled in her arms. Torn between her home and this new world, she felt a tear dribble down her cheek. Her departure from ash echoed in her mind. She pushed her braids behind her ear and stood up. The sky above her head reminded her of home, and this made her crave it even more. But the thrill of adventure still lied inside her stomach roaring to be set free. Her mind was torn. Adventure or Home? Unlike Ash's constant acceleration towards adventure, dawn secretly just wanted a rest from it all.

Suddenly the sky above crackled, and turned gray scale. The bright blue that comforted Dawn drained away from the clouds and a ghastly black replaced it. As the clouds swirled around like a foggy whirlpool, dawn quickly reached for her bag and started to sprint away from the border,but the clouds seemed to stalk her. A beam of purple light shot down towards the earth, and trailed along the muddy forest floor towards the poketrainer. As the light caught up with dawn it began the conceal her in a cage of light. To dawns demise she could not escape, and soon dawn lost conscience.

Stuck in a dream, dawn fell down the everlasting spiral, reliving all the happy, painful and scary of her adventure with ash. In the corner of her eye she saw piplup alone and scared. She called his name as loud as she could be piplup did not answer. Dawn awoke from the nightmare, lying down on a very unfamiliar bed in a very unfamiliar room.

"Oh good, your finnaly awake" Said a women. Her green eyes glittered in the sunlight, whilst her pastel pink dress drooped down beneath her knees. "I have been very worried about you" she said as she pushed her unruly golden locks out of her face. "If you dont mind me asking, who are you?" Dawn exclaimed timidly. "I am Nurse Jennetta." The women replied. Her voice was almost as soft as her skin. Dawn looked around hastily. "where is my Piplup?" Dawn asked. Jenneta looked puzzled. "What is a Piplup?"

Dawn soon learnt that she was not longer in johto, and had travelled to the nocturne region, and somwhere along the way she had parted with piplup. Dawn sat on the bed and gazed out the window in disbelief. One thing was on her mind, and that was to find piplup. She knew that the journey ahead will involve adventure, challenge and lots of new pokemon. But dawn must keep her aim to find her favorite pokemon.

** I hope you enjoyed this little opening chapter/introduction! If you have any ideas for new pokemon species please comment bellow :D

Also if you would like to vote, dont be afraid too ;) **