Chapter 70: Explanations

Start from the beginning

"(Y/n) had no objection being around me. And someone has to keep a close eye on her if no one is to approach the girl...(Y/n) is scared of you, she doesn't want to be in your presence. I'm doing this for her, and what makes her feel comfortable. If you need to be upset at someone, be upset at her since she agreed to the conditions I'm placing down." Bako seethed as he bubbled with repressing annoyance. Kaito lowered his tone and took a breath to calm himself down before his nerves would snap. "I wouldn't be doing this if (Y/n) hadn't agreed with me, and I wouldn't even be mentioning it if you all had been acted reasonably."

The cobalt-eyed male held in his words of retort and looked around himself to see for any objections from the other boys. "Jin, you can't possibly think this is a good idea. You can't tell me that you approve of this." However, the brunet sat in contemplation before sighing in defeat.

"I want (Y/n) to be happy...I don't want her to be scared of me. So if it's needed, it's best she stayed away from us for now..." Jin squeezed his body into himself and soulfully looked to the floor. Bako let out an annoyed grunt before turning to the silent animal lover.

"Alex, you out of all people wouldn't allow this." The boy looked thoughtful for a split second before shooting an irritated glare towards the intellectual.

"I want to protect (Y/n). But I can't trust you with that. I can't allow you to keep her away from me." The artist triumphantly grinned at the agreement before turning to the blond male that had yet to speak.

"Ryo, come on man. You need to agree with me, this is ridiculous." However, the boy seemed hesitant on conforming with his friend's ideology.

"I don't want (Y/n) to hurt anymore...I don't want to hurt her anymore...I want her safe and sound...I want the best for my angel." The male curled up into a ball as he regretfully spoke out his mind as his friend's words echoed into his subconscious as a cruel reminder of his incompetent actions.

Bako clenched his jaw until his teeth began painfully pushing against his gums. "Where's Ren?! His vote will have to settle this." Kaito raised his hand in request to silence the boiling male.

"Ren is currently in the hospital due to a certain mishap that happened earlier on. Which is also the reason that sparked this whole idea. This is why I want to keep (Y/n) away from you all. Every little conflict you get into sparks into a bigger flame...and then (Y/n) is the one who gets burnt." The boys gave slightly confused glances as they looked amongst each other to confirm that they were hearings the same thing, while Jin quietly distanced himself from the recollection.

"What happened?" Ryo reverted back to his friend, before Kaito completely dismissed the subject.

"It doesn't concern you in any way. What happened, happened. I'm not delving further into this. But before I dismiss you all, I have another form of news to share, which will probably strike the most controversy amongst you , but I feel like this has been the best decision I could make." All the boys glanced towards the speaking intellectual and awaited for the other half of the announcement. "(Y/n) has agreed to come and live in my room for the time being."

"I'll f**king kill you!" Bako jumped up from his position to dart toward the teal-eyed boy and gripped him viciously on the collar. "Are you kidding with us or do you just want to have your skull cracked?!"

"Now hold on, I didn't know that you'll be keeping her literally in your room! That's going a bit far, don't you think?!" Ryo stood up from his spot to confront his friend and send him a scolding glare.

"I'll say it again. This was purely (Y/n)'s decision. I simply offered and did nothing to alter her resolution-"

"Bulls**t! I don't believe a f**king thing you say!" However, like clockwork, Kaito began grinning with a positive and smug smile, enraging the boy even more.