"You bet you are, Andee." Ellis laughed.

Now that you'd mention it. They're talking to each other now. Did that meant they're friends again?  They hadn't talked for a while back then, as far as I remembered. But I think they were cool now. How did they made up? 

"Since when did you two started talking?" I asked. That was supposed to be just in my mind, but oh well.  

"Oh, a year ago. Maybe? He's the one who asked me to come and visit. I have a break from my work for about a month. So, I decided why not? I also had the perfect timing, isn't it?" 

"Yup. Actually you came in the most perfect timing." Andee remarked, which in returned he had earned a death glare from me. Andee could be a little nosy, but who cares. "Come on, let's just clean. I can't stand your room being like this." Andee grunted in disgust, walking his way to get the broom.

"When's the last time you even clean, you child?" Ellis asked, removing her old brown leather boots and snatching some house slippers from the drawer.

"I don't know. About a week ago?" I scratched my head, hiding the truth that I hadn't cleaned my apartment for a two weeks now.

"This doesn't look like a week ago to me." Andee muttered, but of course, it was loud enough for Ellis and I to hear him. "This looked like a year, to be honest."

Ellis chuckled. "Me either."

I blushed and felt guilty. "It looks clean to me."

 Andee looked at me as if I just told him that the Earth is round. He rolled his eyes and said, "Let's just get this room done."

I slid my way into the kitchen and started looking for foods to cook. Ellis played some random EDM music and started kicking her feet to the beat. She even danced as she cleaned my room. Both Andee and Ellis were having a good time clearly. They didn't care if my neighbors knock like paranoid and worse, call for a swat team. And truth to be told, I didn't too. 

I, too, recklessly jam to them and dumbly used the carrots as microphone. Stupid as that sound, but yes. Ellis laughed at me and Andee acted as a guitarist, assuming that the broom was a guitar. I was doing the head-bang while cooking whilst Ellis continued dancing as she wiped clean of my furnitures. 

I did not really regret that I was having fun that night. And somehow, that made me forgot what my troubles earlier were. Even if it was just a couple of hours.

⚥         ⚥         ⚥ 

         They finished cleaning my house for about hour and a half. The food was also ready and Andee's face was contorted in disgust as he smell his shirt and dust the dirt away from his shirt. I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled. He flipped a finger at me and said, "I was sweaty and dear lord, the dirt! The dirt!" 

Ellis had thankfully changed her clothes to some loose girly-boxer shorts and black spaghetti top. Ellis stopped the music and Andee jogged his way to the table and sat down hastily, bringing the wine bottle down in the middle. 

"Not yet!" I slapped Andee's hand away. He winced and frowned. He rubbed the back of his hand and rolled his eyes.

"Ellis! Let's eat!" He yelled directing to Ellis, too eager to start digging in to the foods. I was laughing at myself while grabbing the corkscrew. 

Ellis sat down and moaned, bending her neck a little bit. "Ugh! This smells good." Andee sniffed and groaned, rubbing his two palms together.

"I think I might forgot my diet tonight." Ellis joked, grabbing her fork and laughing.