The fellow passenger and my uncle remained silent then my uncle take a deep breathe. He told me that the foreigners have looted our country and the reality is that now our people are dying with hunger and diseases. The things I have stated has just become a history and now we don't have left anything except our lineage and reputation. How they could rob a whole country?

My uncle and that fellow passenger has finished their bidis in complete silence like they were lost in their own world. My uncle has remained outside of Banugarh most of the times because he liked a peaceful life like a scholar rather than spending it as a warrior but now he is forced to take my father's position. Although, he is well trained in fighting skills and tactics but I could feel that he missed his previous life. I slept on the berth and the rocking movement of train felt like a lullaby. I slept but when the train jerked at some place, I get up from my deep sleep. I didn't open my eyes but I could hear their conversation. They were talking about Gandhiji movements and the revolutionary. The fellow passenger was telling that how Gandhiji has stopped the indigo farming which was making the earth barren with his non violence movement.

Then he mentioned something which has rang a bell in my mind. He said that an english officer has started another kind of farming which is opium farming around Bhanugarh and he is making the population addicted to it. He is giving them less wages and his strategy is to weaken the whole west indian region by making them addicted to it. And king of Raunakpur is helping him in his evil act. It didn't take much time to link all the clues which indicates towards one person, George Wilkinson. That man was saying that he is just looking for that angrej and when he will find him, he will kill him. His every word was filled with hatred like he has some personal grudge towards the bloody Wilkinson. My uncle didn't comment on his statement. They both talked on some random things and then retired for the night.

Our journey completed next day in evening. During the journey, I gained lot of information like how all the kingdom will be joined after getting freedom from the British rule and normal people will run the big kingdom or country. There will be elections means selection of an eligible candidate for running the government. The concept was really fascinating but I didn't want anything to be changed in my kingdom. I like and respect my king and can't take orders from any normal subject.

But still I like this one country concept because we will get rid of these white people. When we have reached our destination, kaka sa told me to wait for him as he wanted to buy some books from the book stall. My fellow passenger whose name was Madan mohan Roy told my uncle that he will be there with me until he came back. My uncle thanked him and left for the stall which was few meters away from we were standing. I looked at Madan and thought to tell him about Captain Wilkinson.

"To?? Tum mujhe kuch batana chahte ho (so?? You want to tell me something)" I was surprised with his question. Did I speak my mind a loud?

"Kya bat hai (what is it?)" He asked in a gentle tone.

"Aap kaptan Wilkinson ko dhoondh rahe hai na (you are looking for captain Wilkinson)" now it was his turn to get surprised. He leaned down his five seven frame forward to come to my eye level.

"Main janta hu wo kahan hai (I know where he is)" he stared at me in disbelief.

He softly asked me where is that killer and then I was ready for the first deal of my life.

"Apko mere liye kuch karna hoga (you have to do something for me)" he smirked on my proposal and gave his hand for handshake which means we have sealed the deal.

------------------------

I was looking at the floating earthern pots which were holding the ashes of my father and brothers. How my life has changed in just four days, I have become the official royal guard of royal treasure and so many responsibilities came at once on my small frame. Will I able to laugh freely again in my life like I used to do? Will I able to do mischief thinking that my brothers would save me from the punishments? Will I able to express my joy by jumping up and down or will I ever become happy? No tears came into my eyes after asking myself so many questions.