Chapter 7

I don't know how this started, I don't know what is happening around me, I just don't know anything anymore, hearing him shouting at me make me hurts in each seconds come on that cold floor.

"Your Ex huh?! Why You Didn't Tell Me About Him?!". He said firmly and I just turn the other way crying in pain while holding my stomach.

"I-It's Not....Real". I said weakly as I tried to breath.

"Ryosuke! That Was in The Past! I Know About That Too! But it's Not Matter Anymore!".

"IT IS MOM! AND THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS! IT'S BETWEEN ME AND HER!". He shout and I look up at him.

"H-How did you...get that?!". I ask him as I take my breath to calm myself, He is really pisses me off.

"Nana-chan". What?! I turn to look at him in disbelief.

"N-Nana?! You were....with her?!". I said shockly.

"Yes I was, have a problem with that?! Thanks To Her I Know This!".

He point at the photo and I just bite my lower lip in anger, so that's her attack, he probably talk with my Ex and know more lies, but really, it was my first with Ryosuke, but even if I told him that he won't believe me, My relationship with my Ex didn't less for three months only, after that I break up with him because he was cheating on me, I didn't let him touch me farther than kissing, Moreover, Why the hell is he talking about a matter happened two years ago?!

"Ryosuke! You Can't Believe What Nana Says!!".

"Mom, Stay Out Of This!".

He said firmly at his mother, why he become so rude like that?! That Nana....I Will Kill her if I see her in front of me next time. I hold on the table next to me and tried to stand up.

"Yuri! Where Are You Going?!". His mother call me and I walk closer to him, I look at him sharply.

"If....For me being with someone two years ago....Bother you that much.....To hurts me that much.....I don't want it".

"Yuri----".

"Enough.....I....I am the one who should....Be mad, You....You did it...with her after all.....You break your promise Ryosuke, I......I can't, You hurts me more now....I Can't take it". I said and cry more, I hold on my stomach and take a deep breath.

"Ryosuke....if you....hate me, You can....Divorce me".

"YURI DON'T SAY THAT!". His mother shout and hold my shoulder.

"Ok".

He said coldly before he leave the house, I just hear the door slamming before everything went black in front of me and I don't know what happens next.

************************************************************************************************

I don't know, two days, Three?! Four?! How many days I was unconscious in the hospital, until I wake up and saw Chihiro and mom next to me.

"Finally you wake up". Chihiro said and turn to look at Ryosuke who was standing not far from us.

"I will go and call the doctor". His little sister said before she leave the room, Chihiro sighed and look at Ryosuke.

"Ryosuke, I think you have something to say". She said firmly to him and he get closer, he didn't even look at me in the face.

"I....I'm-----".

"I don't want to see you".

I said firmly and he look at me, I know that he will apologize, I don't need his apologize now. He get out because Chihiro told him to, she sighed and turn to look at me.