Chapter 2

Two days, I didn't talk to Ryosuke yet, he is trying to talk and apologize to me but I keep ignore him.

"Honey please talk to me, I love you". He said while following me around the place.

".....................".

Yeah, this is what I always do, not saying anything, he suddenly hold my hand and turn me to face him harshly.

"TALK TO ME!!".

"What Should I Say?! That I am Angry?! Jealous?! HURTS?!!". I said almost shouting which was the first time for me talking to him like that.

"You Keep Talking To Other Girls While I Am Here!! You Keep Messaging Girls While I Am Next To You!!! Even Girls Know You in The Street and Keep Flirting With You in Front of My Eyes!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!!".

I Shout at him and he look at me silently, of course, you don't have anything to say to me, You are at Fault here, Me too, I'm at Fault too, because I didn't know you well and didn't talk from the start.

"Ryosuke, Let me tell you something, don't tell me it's a habit, you can change it, I have a habit and I change it because you are with me now, if you don't change this habit then Sorry, You can't say you love me, it's not only about Love, it's about care and respect".

I said firmly to him and leave the place, he still didn't say any word, I just lay on the bed and sighed heavily, it's my first time talking like this to him, I was really angry that I wanted to let everything out.

I hear the door open and I cover my face with the blanket, without saying anything he lay next to me on the bed but we keep a destine between us, his phone ring and he take it, but he didn't answer it, I heard him sighing but I just close my eyes and sleep.

*******************************************************************************************

In the middle of night, I open my eyes slowly as I feel heavy, it's hurts, Ryosuke was hugging me tightly.

"Ryosuke~".

I whined and push him away, eeh?! What is this?! I placed my hand on his forehead and it was hot, his fever is so high.

"Ryosuke! Can you hear me!".

I call him worriedly and he just whined. I rushed to bring for him the medicine and put a small wet towel on his forehead, his phone ring and I take it, it was a number, I look at him and answer it.

"Hi Ryosuke~~ Are you free today?! I've heard that you and your wife get into a fight, you can stay today with me~".

It was a woman, I look at his pale face and hung up in her face without a word, I switch it off and take the card out, no phone from now on.

I stayed by his side all the time, I force him to eat and drink his medicine, he is so spoiled like a little kid and I have to be harsh on him.

***********************************************************************************************

At dinner time, the door bell ring and I tilt my head, who will come at this time?! I open the door and frowned.

"Can I help you?!". I asked the guy in front of me.

"Where is Ryosuke?!". He ask me firmly, I don't like this guy and I feel bad atmosphere around him.

"Sleeping, Who are you?!". I ask him and he push me aside and enter.

"Hey!! What Do You Think You Are Doing?! Get Out!!". I shout but he enter our room.

"Get Out!!". I hold his arm put he push me away and go to see Ryosuke.