Chapter 5

"WHAT?!!!".

I wake up when I heard Ryosuke's loud voice, I look at the clock and it was 9 am, I'm so tired and still sleepy, I didn't sleep well last night.

"Ryosuke~ What's with you?!". I ask him sleepily and he turn to look at me.

"Honey, we have to go to my parents house! It's Emergency!".

His parents house?! Why?! I only go there for two times to have lunch and a family gathering, what is it now?!

I get up and take a quick bath and change my clothes and get ready, we leave and he drive with full speed.

"Ryosuke what is going on?!". I ask him, I want to know what is happening before going there.

"Nana-chan is there".

That name again, I hate to hear it, that's why I didn't ask any farther. We arrived after 40 minutes and enter the house, I can feel the atmosphere is so heavy, I greet Ryosuke's parents and sisters, and turn to look at the angry girl who look at me from head to toe, I just ignore her.

"See?! She is so Rude!!". That Nana girl said almost shouting and I just sit next to Ryosuke's older sister Chihiro.

"Nana, Low Your Voice".

Chihiro said firmly to her, I Love her so much, Really! She is so straight and strong personality but soooo Kind in the same time.

"Nana, we know how is Yuri, we can't take your words". Ryosuke's mother said calmly.

"What did she said?!". I turn to Chihiro and ask her.

"She said that you are controlling Ryosuke and so rude with him". Wow! That's it?! I turn to Nana and stand up, I face her and smile.

"That's it?!".

 I ask her and she stand up, she is so taller than me and that make me look up at her, Ugh! My Neck Hurts Me!

"No, you are so arrogance and ego although you have this cute face, you are evil inside". She said and I nodded.

"That's all?!". I asked again and she tilt her head.

"What?? Do you need more?!".

"Well, if you have?!". I said and she stay quiet.

"Ok, You are right though, I can be an evil sometimes, but for some people like you, and me for controlling Ryosuke that's not your business, I am his wife and I can do what I want if I see something wrong with him, I talk to him and he agreed so it's from his own well, am I wrong?!". I turn to look at Ryosuke's family and they shake their heads.

"You are right Yuri, and Nana.....Even if Yuri is rude or evil, as long as that won't hurt us it's fine, she is so respectful girl and so polite and caring for our brother and that what we need from her, and as she said, It's not your business". Chihiro said firmly and I look at Nana and smile, I have someone in my side.

"If You Are Here To Make Problems Get Out". Ryosuke said firmly and she turn to look at him, she walk closer and stand in front of him.

"Ryo-chan, what will you do if I said I am pregnant?!". I widened my eyes as Ryosuke and everyone else in the room.

"Stop Joking!".

Ryosuke said firmly but she smile and get closer to his ears and said something make him shock, His eyes make my heart hurt and full with anger, I can't take it anymore, I walk to her and pull her away from him.

"Sorry about that". I said before I hit her stomach hardly and make her gasp.

"Yuri!!". Ryosuke shout my name and I look at him sharply.