Chapter 6

I spent two days with Ryosuke's family, they want me to stay with them longer but I didn't bring my stuff, I know that I have a lot of clothes and stuff in my room at Ryosuke's parents house but there is other important stuff in my home that I didn't bring, it wasn't my intention to stay at their house anyway.

So I return home and fix the bed, let me tell you again, we leave in a hurry so I didn't have time to clean our room.

"Honey, I have to leave for a while with Dai-chan, I may return after three hours ". Ryosuke said and I nodded for him.

"OK, But don't be late, I feel tired". I sighed and he look at me.

"Are you ok?! Do you need to go to the hospital?!". He get closer and put his palm on my forehead.

"No it's ok, I will rest and be ok". I smile and he pouted.

"If something happens call me ne?!".

I nodded and he kiss my forehead and leave the house, I sit on the bed and sighed, honestly, I am not fine at all, I feel so dizzy and my body all hurts me, but I don't want him to be that worried about me. I will be fine if I rest ne?! I lay on the bed and close my eyes to sleep.

I open my eyes again as I feel the pain in my stomach and my back, that really make me feel sick, I can't move that much because whenever I move my back and stomach hurts so much, I take my phone that was near me and dial Ryosuke's number, I don't know what will happen to me, I need him next to me.

"Yes?!".

"Ryosuke". I said weakly.

"HONEY!! WHAT'S WRONG?!". He shout and I take a deep breath to talk again.

"Please Com-----".

"Who is it Ryo-Chan~".

I stopped breathing for a while when I heard a woman's voice next to him, what the hell?! He said he will leave with Arioka-san, why a woman now?!

"Get Away From Me!! Honey are you feeling well?!".

He ask me again but I didn't answer him, I can't answer him though, the pain is killing me, my body pain and my hearts pain, is he cheating on me again?! What about his promise?!

I close the phone in his face and throw it away, I don't want to hear his voice again, I shut my eyes tightly and cry silently until I don't know when.

*********************************************************************************

"Honey!! Honey!!".

What is it now?! I open my eyes when Ryosuke start shaking me.

"What is it?!". I sit on the bed and look at his horrific face.

"H-Honey are you ok?! You didn't answer my calls and...and.....". He look at me and I look down.

"W-W-WHAAAAAA!!". I shout and cover myself with the blanket.

"Honey What----".

"GET OUT!!!!". I shout at him as I pant heavily.

"But Honey----".

"I SAID GET OUT!!".

I shout again and he leave hesitatingly and close the door, I tried to sit properly and take the blanket off me, no wonder I am feeling so dizzy and tired, I just have my period....I think?! The blanket was red and my stomach hurts me like hell, I tried to get up slowly but I heard a knock on the door.

"Honey are you ok?!". Ryosuke ask me.

"I am fine don't come in".

I said as I take the blanket down before I enter the bathroom. I get out and tried to take the blanket but I couldn't, I sit on the floor and breath heavily.